Profile for JackyW > Reviews

Legend of the Guardians [DVD] [2010]
Legend of the Guardians [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Emilie de Ravin

4.0 out of 5 stars Legend of the Guardians DVD, 30 Mar 2014
I thought this video was a bit scarey in parts for younger children and think it would be better suited for older ones.

World's Weirdest Animals
World's Weirdest Animals
by Matt Roper

5.0 out of 5 stars Worlds weirdest animals book, 30 Mar 2014
When this book arrived I was surprised how small it was but I have to say it's given my grandson a lot of pleasure so that made up for it.

Thomas & Friends: Merry Christmas, Thomas! [DVD]
Thomas & Friends: Merry Christmas, Thomas! [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas DVD, 30 Mar 2014
I bought this for my grandson for xmas and he really enjoys watching it. I'm not so sure his parents do!! Arrived in the stated time.

GENUINE BLACKBERRY MAINS CHARGER for 9320, 8520, 9900, 9800, 9700 AC Adapter, UK, EUROPE
Offered by Brilliant Comms

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry 9320 Curve mains charger, 30 Mar 2014
Bought this to replace one that had broken and was a good price considering it was a genuine Blackberry charger. it arrived when they said it would and would recommend this seller.

Shop4 Micro USB In Car Travel Charger for BlackBerry 9320 Curve Mobile Phone
Shop4 Micro USB In Car Travel Charger for BlackBerry 9320 Curve Mobile Phone
Offered by IRIS

4.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry 9320 car travel charger, 30 Mar 2014
I purchased this to leave in my car incase the battery on my phone gets low whilst I'm out and about. It arrived on time and is good value for money.

Shop4 Micro USB UK Mains Wall Charger for BlackBerry 9320 Curve Mobile Phone
Shop4 Micro USB UK Mains Wall Charger for BlackBerry 9320 Curve Mobile Phone
Offered by POWERPLUS

4.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry 9320 Curve mobile charger., 30 Mar 2014
I purchased this charger for my granddaughter to have as a spare. It arrived in the stated time and is very good value for money and would use this seller again if I needed too.

Adjustable Back Rest - SmitCare Bed Support
Adjustable Back Rest - SmitCare Bed Support
Offered by Mobility Smart

5.0 out of 5 stars Back rest, 18 Sep 2013
This was an excellent product that I purchased for my sister who was very ill with breast cancer. It allowed her to sleep more comfortably and helped with her breathing which was also affected. I have inherited it from her now because I have my own health problems which has also been helped by the back rest.

NightNiteTM Ambassador Microfibre Allergy Free Moses Basket Mattress 66 x 28 x 4 CM OVAL SHAPED
Offered by Cot Mattress Company Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars moses basket matress, 18 Sep 2013
a very good product that served its purpose for my grandson when he was born. I liked the safety aspects of this matress.

Aqua Optima 60-Day Water Filter 12 pack - 2 years' supply
Aqua Optima 60-Day Water Filter 12 pack - 2 years' supply

5.0 out of 5 stars Water filters, 18 Sep 2013
Excellent value for money and it saves you having to keep getting the smaller packs which work out more expensive.

4m x 1.5m Bark Fencing / Bark Screening
4m x 1.5m Bark Fencing / Bark Screening

4.0 out of 5 stars Bark screening, 18 Sep 2013
This has made a great deal of difference to my privacy in my back garden and looks very rustic and natural. I'm very pleased with it.

Page: 1 | 2