Profile for David Hewitt > Reviews

Content by David Hewitt

David Hewitt

Ex-Pro iPod USB Retractable Cable Lead 0.8m - Suitable for Apple , iPhone, i Phone, iTouch, iPad, iPod, i pod, iPod Mini, iPod Video, iPod shuffle, iPod with Dock Connector, iPod Clickwheel and iPod Colour screen, ipod Color, iPod U2, i Touch, Classic, iPod Nano (2nd/3rd Generation). Connect your iPod with ease.
Offered by ExpressPro
Price: 3.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for GOLFER, 26 Mar 2013
I use this cable to connect my i Phone to my Motocaddy S3 digital golf trolley. It allows my i phone to run a golf app whilst I’m playing 18 holes. A great bit of kit which I would recommend it to all golfers.

Replacement Battery for Pure Digital Pocket DAB1500 & TalkSport
Replacement Battery for Pure Digital Pocket DAB1500 & TalkSport
Offered by UK Battery
Price: 7.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement battery for my PURE DAB portable radio., 26 Mar 2013
Item arrived swiftly from seller. It plugged straight into my radio easily and worked first time. Seems to be holding the charge well. Its early days but battery appears to be great value at less than half the listed price compared to PURE who had no batteries in stocks.