Profile for SJ > Reviews

Never Cry Wolf : Amazing True Story of Life Among Arctic Wolves
Never Cry Wolf : Amazing True Story of Life Among Arctic Wolves
by Farley Mowat

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving, engaging, unforgettable, 22 Jun. 2015
A lot of other people have written far better and more detailed reviews of this book, so I'll keep it short and say it is really engaging, moving and has completely changed the way I think.

Tropical Forest Organic Forest Zambia Honey 3.18 kg
Tropical Forest Organic Forest Zambia Honey 3.18 kg
Offered by Superfood Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Great raw honey., 4 Mar. 2015
Now I should point out I use this to make raw honey shampoo, as opposed to spreading it on my toast, but I do find it to be a quality product - having seen a lot of honey in my time.
Perhaps if you're not used to natural honey, or the different tastes you can get depending on where the honey comes from, the product may surprise you.
I'll keep on buying it.

6 x BRIDGE PINS for ACOUSTIC GUITAR - black with white dot
6 x BRIDGE PINS for ACOUSTIC GUITAR - black with white dot
Offered by Hellfire Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 8 Nov. 2014
Supposed to be "standard fit" and as I have a "standard" acoustic guitar I thought they would fine, but no, they are far too small. Lucky they are cheap and I didn't waste too much money.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but don't bend over., 1 May 2014
Good material, good price, colours as shown.
Length in real life is halfway up thigh (I'm 5'6), whereas in the pictures it looks knee length, so I would have liked it longer to give it five stars.

Converse Women's John Varvatos Low V Neck Knit Top Light Grey Heather 1W241230-050 Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 27 April 2014
I ordered a medium which fitted me well as a size 12.
Thinnish material but very good quality. Will be an ideal top in the summer or to wear with a camisole underneath.
Can't believe the original price of £120, so glad I purchased at £15 for a brand name product.
Looks as pictured.

Musto Domenico Chunky Rib Women's Jumper Bordeaux Size 12
Musto Domenico Chunky Rib Women's Jumper Bordeaux Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite cardigan/hoodie, 27 April 2014
Size: as expected. I'm a 10 but ordered a 12 in case I needed to layer. Good cut.
Quality: excellent, good attention to detail, material 100% cotton, chunky and warm. Colour as pictured
Price: originally £90 but purchased for £20, bargain! Appearance is of an expensive item.

Duronic BL400 White 1.5 Litre Jug Blender and Multi-Mill. 2 Speed efficient 400W motor - Autoclean and pulse function

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after two weeks, 16 Feb. 2014
If it lasts past a month then you should consider yourself lucky. Broke suddenly and when it was working I had to be very careful the motor did burn up. So cheaply made it just isn't worth the money paid for it at all.

Zehui Women Summer Tops Half Sleeve Flora Print Button Shirt Chiffon Blouse Green UK12

3.0 out of 5 stars So so., 16 Feb. 2014
Sizes to not match to European women, so consider getting one or two sizes up. Nice print. Very cheap to buy.

Skechers USA Womens Shelbys Slouch Boots 48005 Black 7 UK, 40 EU
Skechers USA Womens Shelbys Slouch Boots 48005 Black 7 UK, 40 EU
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, warm, good material, but a little big., 16 Feb. 2014
Comfortable winter boot. Keeps feet very warm. Fits moderately well, although quite wide so feet have lots of space. Good material, does not look cheap. Am reasonably happy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 Mar. 2013
I don't often buy clothes on the internet, but it's so hard to find what you like in the shops. Love this dress! Really good quality material, not flimsy, solid cotton and yards and yards of it. Great shape and length and looks like it should cost double what I paid for it.

Page: 1 | 2