Profile for HANNAH C ROGERS > Reviews

HANNAH C ROGERS

Filofax 2012 Diary Refill Insert Day Per Page W148xH210mm A5 Ref 6851511
Filofax 2012 Diary Refill Insert Day Per Page W148xH210mm A5 Ref 6851511

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 27 Mar 2013
I was looking for a 2012 diary in the second half of 2012 - was good to save money and not pay full price as some retailers were doing!

Logitech Clear Chat Stereo Headset
Logitech Clear Chat Stereo Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!, 27 Mar 2013
I've not been able to test the product much but it seems to be a good headset for what I need it for. Hoping to use it more often in the near future.

Silhouette Cameo cutter/plotter
Silhouette Cameo cutter/plotter
Offered by yolö creative

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool!, 27 Mar 2013
I'm very happy with my new cutter. Unfortunately I've not been able to use it much yet and there is so much I have learned that it can do. It will be lots of fun to try out many different projects - I'm very happy.

Importer520 Black 10 ft Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Printer Scanner Cable Type A Male to Type B Male For HP, Canon, Lexmark, Epson, Dell
Offered by Skque

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 27 Mar 2013
I was extremely happy with the cable and the price was truly excellent. Thank you! A big money saver compared to some other prices.

Adobe Photoshop CS One-on-One
Adobe Photoshop CS One-on-One
by Deke McClelland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 27 Mar 2013
I was very happy with my used book purchase. It was as described and the cd that accompanies the book had never been used.