Profile for mcanning > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Histological Techniques: An Introduction for Beginners in Toxicology
Histological Techniques: An Introduction for Beginners in Toxicology
by Maynard

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent handy guide to all those working in toxicology and pathology. Highly recommended., 3 July 2014
Despite its title this will benefit even the most experienced in toxicology. Clearly written and very well illustrated, this is an excellent reference for anyone wishing to dive in and understand methods in histology. The contents are clearly laid out and the logical order of sections is very good. The only comment I would make is that some sections of the book are written in the first person, which is somewhat different from most of the book. Nevertheless, an excellent handy guide to all those working in toxicology and pathology who do not have the vast experience of the authors. Highly recommended.

Karabar Makalu Large 120 Litres Travel Backpack - 3 Years Warranty! (Black/Sky Blue)
Offered by Karabar Luggage

5.0 out of 5 stars Well constructed, light versatile rucksack that is comfortable to carry., 7 Feb 2014
Taking this to Borneo so I needed something sturdy and waterproof and could take all my gear for a month in the jungle. Large main section with very useful lower area for quick to access stuff. Side and back pockets. Very comfortable to carry with a waist strap and chest strap. A bargain too! And I love the color, can spot it easily on the luggage carousel. Just cannot fault it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2014 11:19 PM BST

Mega Travel Towel - Ideal for Bath, Swimming, Beach, Gym, Yoga, Pilates, Camping, Hiking, Walking - Quick Drying Micro Microfibre Sports Towel, by Mountain Warehouse in Blue
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a great towel!, 30 Jun 2013
Big enough to wrap around or use as a deck chair cover yet folds neatly into its bag. Dries in an instant. Perfect for the beach but I think I might even take it on business trips where hotel towels can be too small.

Mens Toiletry Bag Washbag
Mens Toiletry Bag Washbag

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and good quality for the price, 29 Jun 2013
Can I fault it? Not really, slightly smaller than expected on first sight but it expands well. Wanted something that I could always have ready for travelling and just grab the bag. Fits the bill perfectly. Nice hook at the top to hang in hotel shower rooms.

CLiPtec® Universal Travel Organiser (Cables, Mouse, USB, Power Adapters etc.)
CLiPtec® Universal Travel Organiser (Cables, Mouse, USB, Power Adapters etc.)
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my camera chargers and cables, 19 Jun 2013
I have an E-400, an EPL and a TG-840, all Olympus cameras but all need different chargers. All 3 fit in this with a power cable. Just excellent for my camera bag. Robust and well made with a good sturdy grip. Mesh cover helps you instantly see where each charger is and that they are all home, cannot fault it as long as you choose carefully what it is. To contain.

Home Brew & Wine Making - Youngs U-Brew Electric Wrap Around Brew Belt Heater
Home Brew & Wine Making - Youngs U-Brew Electric Wrap Around Brew Belt Heater
Offered by Pure Class Interiors

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 May 2013
Excellent. I have a thermometer strip at the top middle and bottom of my fermenting bucket. I make minor adjustments to where the belt is according to temperature. Move it up if too warm; down if too cold. Works well in my outdoor shed; keeps perfect fermentation temperature at 25C throughout the brew.

Home Brew - Balliihoo® Complete Equipment Starter Kit - Best Seller
Home Brew - Balliihoo® Complete Equipment Starter Kit - Best Seller
Offered by Balliihoo Homebrew

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent kit!, 12 May 2013
Everything you need; fermenter bucket, syphon hose, big spoon, sterilizer, hydrometer, funnels.. The lot. Pressure barrel works perfectly. All perfectly packed. Even got a Ballihoo pint mug which I wasn't expecting. All in all an excellent bargain. Had done home brew before and wanted to start up again. On my second batch already.

5" Cellophane Burger Discs -1000 Per pack (GBS)
5" Cellophane Burger Discs -1000 Per pack (GBS)
Offered by The Delicatessen - FREE UK DELIVERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for my burger press., 11 May 2013
Easy to use and keeps my burger press clean. Easy to remove from the burgers even when frozen. If you make your own burgers, these are essential.

iPhone 5 Screen Protector Guard / Film / Cover / Case 6-in-1 Pack
iPhone 5 Screen Protector Guard / Film / Cover / Case 6-in-1 Pack
Offered by ClickJunkie

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to use., 11 May 2013
Maybe it is just me. Tried these many times, diligently following instructions but try as I might I cannot get a bubble free adhesion. I have learned to accept that it is probably my inability as I cannot fault the product.

Exped Fold Drybags Bright
Exped Fold Drybags Bright
Offered by The Simply Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my camera gear, 11 May 2013
I get into some wet terrain when photographing in Iceland. Use these to keep lenses clean and dry. Very durable and easy to use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3