Profile for buns > Reviews

Content by buns

buns

Page: 1 | 2
Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal?
Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal?

1.0 out of 5 stars most hated book, 25 Nov 2013
I could not get into this book and could not see the point of it. I found the style of writing very annoying

This Boy
This Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars This Boy, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: This Boy (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book - very well written and an interesting insight not only to Alan Johnson's childhood but a history of life in the UK in the 50's and 60's - it certainly was not all roses.

And the Mountains Echoed
And the Mountains Echoed

3.0 out of 5 stars and the mountains echoed, 8 Nov 2013
What a disappointment this book was after the Kite Runner and A thousand Splendid Suns. I think Hosseini lost his way with this one.

Garmin nuvi 2597LMT 5" Sat Nav with UK and Full Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates, Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts and Bluetooth

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin, 8 Nov 2013
We are very pleased with our Garmin which navigated us around France, Switzerland and Italy. We have also found it very useful in the UK

Lovers and Newcomers
Lovers and Newcomers

5.0 out of 5 stars lovers and newcomers, 8 Nov 2013
As always Rosie Thomas never fails to please in her novels. It is an interesting study of human nature and relationships.

RHS Desk Diary 2014
RHS Desk Diary 2014
by Royal Horticultural Society
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars rhs desk diary, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: RHS Desk Diary 2014 (Diary)
I have been purchasing the rhs desk diary for many years and it never fails to please me. I find the little pocket at the front very useful for keeping telephone numbers and theater tickets in.

Fisher-Price Bubble Mower
Fisher-Price Bubble Mower
Offered by PANGADGETS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars happy birthday, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Bubble Mower (Toy)
I chose this product for a child of two as he loves being in the garden helping Daddy and he also loves bubbles. An excellent product that will keep one little boy happy all through the summer.

Dominion
Dominion

5.0 out of 5 stars Domion, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Dominion (Kindle Edition)
C.J Samson is an excellent author - This book was quite a surprise for me and extremely though provoking. An interesting concept of what might have been in the UK from 1940 if the Germans were in charge. A good mixture of historical fact and fiction and interesting relationships between the characters. An excellent read.

CLASSIC DESIGNS Sterling Silver 925 Moving Mickey Mouse Charm N477
CLASSIC DESIGNS Sterling Silver 925 Moving Mickey Mouse Charm N477

3.0 out of 5 stars classic designs, 10 Mar 2013
I was disapointed with this product as it was rather larger than I expected. Hoever, my Granddaughter loved it.

I was disappointed with this product as it was much larger than I expected, however, my granddaughter loved it!!!

Sun at Midnight
Sun at Midnight

5.0 out of 5 stars Sun at Midnight, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Sun at Midnight (Kindle Edition)
A fabulous book which I would highly recommend to anyone. Rosie Thomas is an excellent writer and this novel is quite different to others I have read. Her research into the subject matter is excellent.

Page: 1 | 2