Profile for tony wyn > Reviews

A Town Called Eureka - Season 1-5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Colin Ferguson

5.0 out of 5 stars what a Tv series, 30 May 2014
One word AMAZING.
Every sci fi fan would love this its brilliant just a shame the American canned it after series 5
If you only have 2 collections in your blu ray and dvds then this is a must have along with star trek ;)

Sanctuary - Season 3 (DVD) [2010]
Sanctuary - Season 3 (DVD) [2010]
Dvd ~ Amanda Tapping

5.0 out of 5 stars Top class Tv series, 30 May 2014
Another for the sci fi fans brilliant great story and brilliant characters make it a must.
With four series to get through this is a must buy for any ones collection

600 Loom bands Glow in the Dark
600 Loom bands Glow in the Dark
Offered by ukBuyHere(from HK)

2.0 out of 5 stars Great bands but not as described, 30 May 2014
my daughter bought these on the description saying they were glow in the dark bands.
She was very disappointed when they arrived to find they were not glow in the dark just normal, I did email the seller twice with no reply as I thought they may of sent the wrong ones but I am guessing they were not bothered.
This gets 2 stars only because my daughter has a kind heart and said she did not hate the bands.

Mass Effect - 2 Disk Special - Classics Edition (Xbox 360)
Mass Effect - 2 Disk Special - Classics Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by DEP.PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Mass effect Live the adventure, 22 Mar. 2014
Well were do I start it is a must series to play if you never play another game as long as you live this is a MUST PLAY I would recommend 100% to start at the beginning and play through the three games.
Quiet possible the best console Rpg series of games ever made and set in a sci fi universe your goal to build a team from different alien races and go kick butt and save the universe.
The story is good enough to make a blockbuster movie and with good graphics and fantastic game play which makes this game a must have must play.

Sony PS3 500GB Super Slim Console with Gran Turismo 6 Plus The Last of Us (PS3)
Sony PS3 500GB Super Slim Console with Gran Turismo 6 Plus The Last of Us (PS3)
Offered by Translate-it

5.0 out of 5 stars no need to get new consoles when the ps3 is for sale, 4 Feb. 2014
I have had an xbox 360 from launch and its been brilliant, but thought I would skip the new consoles with games at £50 and up, and bought a playstation 3 well one word for it amazing it came with gran turismo 6 and the last of us there two of the best games I have ever played and trust me I have played a lot. You can get games at a fair price and the back catalogue of games are brilliant games like Uncharted, killzone, the last of us ( quite possible the best game you may ever play ). I would get out buy this now and amazons price is fantastic as usual.

EVGA GF GT 610 2GB DDR3 Graphics Card
EVGA GF GT 610 2GB DDR3 Graphics Card

5.0 out of 5 stars great little card, 4 Oct. 2013
very good graphic card for the price and super easy to get going.
played everything I have chucked at it so far, I think the best thing about this review is the fact I can not think of any bad points at all.

Sanctuary Complete Season 1 [DVD] [2007]
Sanctuary Complete Season 1 [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Amanda Tapping

5.0 out of 5 stars sanctuary complete season 1, 5 Aug. 2012
One word Awersome the series is very good im a sci fi fan so its just up my street great storyline and characters are wicked a must watch for all sci fi fans and im sure anyone would enjoy this, it uses virtual back drops for many scenes which are truely stunning i have also bought season 2 and will be buying seasons 3 and 4 a must watch :)