Profile for angelpieamy > Reviews

Green Double Faced Satin Ribbon. 3mm x 50meters Per Reel
Green Double Faced Satin Ribbon. 3mm x 50meters Per Reel
Offered by Crystal Innovation LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but frays, 9 Jan. 2015
This ribbon is ok although I found it frayed quite easily at the ends.

Miller's Collectables Handbook & Price Guide 2014-2015: The Indispensable Guide to What It's Really Worth!
by Judith Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, lots of useful and interesting info, 9 Jan. 2015
Bought for my car-booting hubby - he absolutely loved it and I did too! Lots of generalised info but really useful and fun.

Re-usable Toaster Bag 2pk
Re-usable Toaster Bag 2pk
Offered by only the best deals 4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for office lunches or toasties without the mess, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Re-usable Toaster Bag 2pk
Perfect - does what it says on the tin!

3mm x 50m Red Double Sided Satin Ribbon
3mm x 50m Red Double Sided Satin Ribbon
Offered by Silk Flower Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ribbon, good quality., 9 Jan. 2015
Great ribbon, good quality.

Invasion - The Complete Series [DVD]
Invasion - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Fichtner
Offered by dave38957

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! A visual page-turner!, 9 Jan. 2015
My partner and I absolutely loved watching this series. We only discovered it recently (2015) and had it on loan for 1 week from the library - and we watched the whole series in 5 days flat!!! It's been a long time since we've watched a series that makes us want to stay in and watch episode after episode. Lots of suspense, twists and turns and a cracking finale which isn't ruined by the lack of second series. Take it with a pinch of salt as it's pretty far-fetched (along the lines of Lost but before there were 8 series too many...!) Highly recommended!

The Wavewatcher's Companion by Pretor-Pinney, Gavin (2011)
The Wavewatcher's Companion by Pretor-Pinney, Gavin (2011)

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant and witty companion, 5 Jan. 2014
Much more than I thought it was going to be. Witty and utterly fascinating. A lovely look at the world around us and does truly change your view for the better.

Under The Landslide
Under The Landslide

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 12 April 2012
This review is from: Under The Landslide (MP3 Download)
Discovered Mat late in the game but having seen him live last year, I'm 100% a convert! Another amazing single from an amazingly talented Aussie :-)

Stardust
Stardust
by Neil Gaiman

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical, enchanting and delightful, 13 Dec. 2005
This review is from: Stardust (Paperback)
Wow wow wow. This book blew me away. Having been recommended it to me by a young married couple I know who were travelling and BOTH loved it, despite describing it as a 'fairytale' (yes, even the guy!), I gave it a go. And I was not disappointed. It's not a long read, being only about 250 pages long, but I was transported to the most magical of places and introduced to the most enchanting of creatures within the first pages. If you have read and loved His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman or any Garth Nix novels then you will probably love this too.

Next of Kin (Living Planet Book)
Next of Kin (Living Planet Book)
by Roger Fouts

5.0 out of 5 stars An enlightening, terrifying yet truly wonderful book, 13 May 2003
This book stirred me in ways I cannot describe. I challenge anyone to read it and not be disgusted with the way human beings treat their closest relative.
Utterly brilliant.