Profile for Foady > Reviews

Content by Foady

Foady

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Honda CBR125/250R & CRF250L/M Service and Repair Manual: 2011-2014 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
by Matthew Coombs

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like they use to be, 4 April 2015
It's been a long time since I've purchased a Haynes manual and if this is a typical example of what they're like now I'm not impressed. The paper quality is very poor, not unlike kitchen roll, I certainly want to get it wet or get any other fluids on it, highly likely when servicing a vehicle. The cover is also paper and not glossy, it's not very robust. The co!our section only covers generic information covering any bike. Overall the quality, considering the price, is everyone poor. I'm sure there's useful information in there but it's too expensive and not a proper Haynes manual.

Homme by L'Oreal Professional Densite - Densifying Shampoo (Thinning Hair) Salon Size 750ml
Offered by FHL Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 26 Nov. 2014
This was recommended to me by my hair dresser some years ago and I've used it ever since. It works for me, making the best of my ever thinning locks

Brooks Men's Addiction Walker Running Shoes 1100391D001 Black 10.5 UK, 45.5 EU, 11.5 US
Offered by Alexandra Sports - The Running and Fitness Experts

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 26 Nov. 2014
Probably the most comfortable trainers that I've ever owned. The black colour means I can wear them to work without getting comments about wearing trainers. Reasonable waterproof and good looking.

Richa Slick boot black/white 45
Richa Slick boot black/white 45
Offered by BikeNation

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and practical, 26 Nov. 2014
I use these instead of the fully length variety that I also have. I know they probably don't give as much protection but I find these more comfortable and practical to use.

ASRock AM1B-ITX
ASRock AM1B-ITX

4.0 out of 5 stars More than just a cheap system., 26 Nov. 2014
Got this to build a low cost system along with an AMD 5450 processor. I'm really surprised with the quality and features of this motherboard and the system overall.

Headers allow for an additional 2 USB 3 ports and 4 USB 2 ports to be added. It also has 4 SATA 3 ports, that should be enough together with the 2 USB 3 and 2 USB 2 ports on the rear panel, HDMI, DVI and parallel port connections.

My only issued is the plastic rear panel, the bit that fits into the case. I know it's not usually seen but the appearance isn't great and aligning it with some of the rear panel connectors can give problem. I had to force in the HDMI connector, slightly damaging the silvered plastic surround..

If you use the HDMI connector you won't get a full screen. I'm told this is usual with this type of graphics processor and can be tweaked back to regular size using the Catalyst Control Centre, but I haven't worked out how to do that yet, so use the DVI port instead.

Considering it's format and price, I'm impressed.

AVM FRITZ!WLAN USB Stick N v2 (300 Mbit/s, WPA2)
AVM FRITZ!WLAN USB Stick N v2 (300 Mbit/s, WPA2)
Offered by Deals4Geeks

5.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative choice., 26 Nov. 2014
This work fine with my Fritzbox Modem/Router. Most of the information available is in German but English versions are available from manufacturer's website. I've used this for some time now without problem.

Home By Now/No Matter What (Album Version)
Home By Now/No Matter What (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 26 Nov. 2014
One of the more obscure Meatloaf / Jim Steinman tracks, from an even more obscure musical. Most people probably would never had heard of the Meatloaf version only the Boyzone one. For some reason I like it and the musical.

Evo Supercars Wiro W (Calendar 2014)
Evo Supercars Wiro W (Calendar 2014)
by Carousel Calendars
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 26 Nov. 2014
Nice photos, large size. Some of the choices of car are a bit different from the norm (Hennesey etc.).

AVM FRITZ!Box 3390
AVM FRITZ!Box 3390
Offered by MAFCOM-Marc-Anthony Flechtner

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried and Tested, 26 Nov. 2014
This review is from: AVM FRITZ!Box 3390 (Accessory)
Used this for nearly a year now without problems. Easy to set up. Speed is good. I was dubious about using a brand that wasn't that well know but support is available from the manufacturer's website (in English). A good purchase.

Mini USB Wireless WiFi Adapter Signal Transmitter Receiver with Antenna up to 300Mbps for Win 7/ Win 8/ Vista/ Mac / Linux
Offered by Victory Cyber Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working, 26 Nov. 2014
After my original 5 star review where I was really impressed, this item, after 2 months has stopped working. Really disappointed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3