Profile for chikicksass > Reviews

Content by chikicksass

chikicksass

Page: 1 | 2
BT8500 Advanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone (Twin Handset Pack)
BT8500 Advanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone (Twin Handset Pack)
Offered by liGo

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Oct. 2014
Arrived in double quick time and does what it says on the tin!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars the lid, 26 Mar. 2013
I wanted a beaker for my 12 month old to learn to drink through a straw...it has taught him this, and he LOVES the beaker. It's also a lovely design and looks nice on the table!
Although I knew it wasn't suitable for travel when I bought it, I didn't know how flimsy the lid would be. EVERY time we use it, my boy bites the straw and pulls the beaker and the lid comes off easily, pouring water everywhere. I love the beaker and he drinks a lot out of it, but it's very testing!
The seller however, dispatched very quickly and was well packaged!

Jelly Belly Beanatural Superfruit Gift Box 125 g
Jelly Belly Beanatural Superfruit Gift Box 125 g

5.0 out of 5 stars happy girls, 5 Mar. 2013
I bought these for my niece as an apology for forgetting to wait for her skype call as promised (bad aunty!) Just received a phone call thanking me for them from two very happy little girls who commented that they were pink and purple (their favourite colours-how did I know!?)
Great as a stocking filler, or birthday party presents...or as an 'I'm sorry'

Djeco Small Wings Sticker Collection
Djeco Small Wings Sticker Collection
Offered by It's A Wooden World

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gift, 14 Jun. 2011
Bought this for my niece who went to hospital for ear gromits..this cheered her up no end. Lovely and attractive stickers....nobody else was allowed to touch! Would definitley buy the Djeco stickers for other children. Always attractive styles and good quality.

Cuckoo Alex Rub a Dub ABC Stickers for the Tub bath toy
Cuckoo Alex Rub a Dub ABC Stickers for the Tub bath toy

2.0 out of 5 stars should have red the other review!, 14 Jun. 2011
they're very good, but check out your local supermarket....we live in a really small town and the local shop had them for £[]! Wish I'd got the farm shapes one...never mind! Good product, but not good value for money.

Baby Touch: Farm
Baby Touch: Farm
by Ladybird
Edition: Board book

2.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, but there are better..., 14 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Baby Touch: Farm (Board book)
This series was reccommend by a friend, but I don't think it's really all that good. My 9month old son isn't very intrested in it. The 'That's not My...' are much better 'touchy feely' style books in my opinion.

Clippasafe Child View Mirror
Clippasafe Child View Mirror

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 14 Jun. 2011
I'm one of hose Amazon buyers who look at reviews religiously, and was in two minds about this product based on the reviews, but at the price, I decided to try this one rather than one of the more expensive ones which had similar reviews. I'm pleased to say that I've been really happy with this product. I can see my son really well in it. It took a while for me to get it in the right place and for it to stick on, but I eventually got it right and it hasn't moved since. Great product at a great price!

That's Not My Dinosaur
That's Not My Dinosaur
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these books, 12 Jun. 2011
My son was bought one of these at 6 months and it's not until 9 months that he's really got into them, so I've bought some more. He loves to have a good touchy-feel and I tend to over exaggerate all the words and 'huph' when we still can't find the dinosaur! DOes anyone know if the mouse has a name??

Sock Ons - 6-12 Months in ORANGE
Sock Ons - 6-12 Months in ORANGE
Offered by babieswithlove

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!, 12 Jun. 2011
brilliant if you have a little baby like mine who pulls off his socks to chew...these really helped them stay on. He has quite chunky feet so we couldn't use pram shoes through the winter and when he kept taking his socks off in the snow season, I was going insane and always had about 5 pairs on me just in case. Great by...great value for money...and they really do work!

Tomy mOmma Feeding Range 250 ml Cup with Straw (Orange)
Tomy mOmma Feeding Range 250 ml Cup with Straw (Orange)

3.0 out of 5 stars nice cup, 12 Jun. 2011
Bought this cup for my 10month son who's masterd straws from the innocent smoothy cartons. He really struggled with this at first, but after trying to suck it myself I noticed it was actually quite hard to get water out of it, so I snipped the top off and now we're getting somewhere. It does leak a little now I've taken the tip off the straw, but not enough to warrant a bad review. It looks nice, and I find my son doesn't actually use the handle as the round shape makes it easy for his little hands to grasp.

Page: 1 | 2