Profile for Did Someone Say Helen > Reviews

Content by Did Someone Sa...

Did Someone Say Helen

Page: 1 | 2
The UK Highway Code 2011
The UK Highway Code 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped me pass my theory, 7 Dec 2012
This helped me pass my theory test first time and still have it handy for whenever I need any reminders. All you need to know.

Kindle Keyboard Skin - Library Bookshelves - High quality precision engineered removable adhesive vinyl skin for the 3G + Wi-Fi 6" E Ink Display Kindle 3
Offered by discount-goods-4-u

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite thing ever,, 7 Dec 2012
I was slightly against the Kindle when I first received it as a gift, it just didn't feel as special as an actual book. I looked for a few cases but my heart was set on this one and I LOVE IT. It made me feel connected to my Kindle and made it feel like mine. Not just another technological thing.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it., 7 Dec 2012
Great series, although not the best written you cant put it down.
I really loved the characters and the playful story line.

Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Darker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 7 Dec 2012
Love the 50 shades set, Its a really good book. Read all 3 really quick because I just couldn't put them down!

Fifty Shades Freed
Fifty Shades Freed

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 shades of awesome, 7 Dec 2012
I think this is a great book, its not the best written but I couldn't put it down! And its such a good price.
Jump on the bandwagon!

Twilight (Twilight Saga Book 1)
Twilight (Twilight Saga Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 7 Dec 2012
Love this book so much had read the paper version but had to get a copy on my kindle for my travels :)

Black Felt Spanish Senor Matador Hat
Black Felt Spanish Senor Matador Hat
Offered by Partybox Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for my Zorro costume, 7 Dec 2012
Hat was great for my Zorro costume although my head is a little small so I had to add some extra padding but I loved it :)

KTWO Golden Heart Luxury Wedding Planner - great engagement gift!
KTWO Golden Heart Luxury Wedding Planner - great engagement gift!
Offered by Squashed Tomato Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift., 7 Dec 2012
I was stuck between this product and another KTWO planner but I went for this and I'm glad I did. I bought it for my soon to be sister in law as a gift and I think its really nice and has everything you could need.

Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C - 6 Screen Protectors Pack Retail Packed with Cleaning Cloth and Application Card (Lifetime Guarantee)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 7 Dec 2012
These do the job and are a great price. No scratches yet! Will be buying them again when they run out.

ForeFront Cases® New iPhone 5 Stylish Orange Bumper Case Cover for New Apple iPhone 5 / 5th Generation Case

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this!, 7 Dec 2012
I think this case is great, it fits the phone perfectly and is so stylish. Ive had lots of complements.
I got it in orange and am considering getting it in another colour as well.
I don't know what the comments are about getting a free one if you give a good review because I didn't et anything like that.
Its just a good product that deserves a good review.

Page: 1 | 2