Profile for Mr.Noisy > Reviews

Big Laces Flat Red Shoelaces 10mm X 120cm [Apparel]
Big Laces Flat Red Shoelaces 10mm X 120cm [Apparel]
Offered by Big Laces

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Fat Laces, 2 Sep 2014
What can I say, these are fat laces, great in skate/bmx trainers, bought for my sons Entnies Mid trainers, great colour and really good quality, do you need fat laces? then buy from this seller with confidence.

New Boots Non Slip Bathroom Shower Mat Cushioned Bath 55 X 55cms
New Boots Non Slip Bathroom Shower Mat Cushioned Bath 55 X 55cms
Offered by Mayaz Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars nice non slip mat, 25 Aug 2014
This replaced a fluffy bathmat in my walk in shower area, this is excellent fits either anywhere on the floor or will fit most square shower trays, it looks nice and feels pretty safe underfoot when your all wet, nice item and pretty discrete when in place.

5 x Adult Emergency Waterproof Rain Ponchos with Hoods - Festivals Theme Parks (Transparent Blue)
Offered by SurvivalBox Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Great solution to carrying a heavy coat, 25 Aug 2014
Ideal for those walks when you want to save weight by not carrying a coat but there is a chance of rain, these weigh next to nothing and do a good job in heavy showers.

Etnies RVM Olive Red White Half Cab Suede New Mens Skate Trainers Shoes Boots-11

5.0 out of 5 stars Etnies at their vintage best, 15 Aug 2014
These Etnies RVM's look better than the picture, they have a great old school look, they fit great, I was a DC's fan, now I buy nothing but Etnies Mid trainers, they are just getting better, and the RVM's look amazing, they fit really good, and the colours just work, you may look at the picture thinking what have they done with the colour scheme, but believe me, they look absolutely brilliant, and the red sole is great, loving my Etnies.

Etnies FSAS x Twitch Cartel Mid Grey/Black/Red Shoe (UK11)
Etnies FSAS x Twitch Cartel Mid Grey/Black/Red Shoe (UK11)
Offered by M6 Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Twitch Cartel all the way, 15 Aug 2014
Bought for my son, he loves Etnies Twitch range, and he was really happy with this pair, when you think red and grey you dont really imagine a great colour scheme, but these Etnies FSAS Twich look great in red & grey, they fit perfect and my son thinks they are the greatest trainers ever, well worth buying if you like big comfy trainers.

Mens Dunlop Sports / Trail Grey Camouflage Sandals size 11 UK
Mens Dunlop Sports / Trail Grey Camouflage Sandals size 11 UK
Offered by Impressionz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandals, 15 Aug 2014
its been years since I wore sandals, I like to explore when on holiday, this time its along the jurassic coast, I needed something with good grip and comfy, also something that will stand up to getting wet, but protect adequately from stepping on small stones (these hurt), first the pattern is great, nice trendy camo, and the quality of the sandal is great, for the price I paid I got a good quality item, time will tell how good these are but for now they look/feel well up to the job.

Race Face Chester Handlebar Stem black Size:70mm
Race Face Chester Handlebar Stem black Size:70mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Raceface Chester goodness, 10 Aug 2014
Love my raceface Chester, it replaced the raceface evolve I bought a couple of weeks back which didn't fair well in a collision with a car, Stem bolt snapped and rendering the stem unusable so I had a look for a slightly stronger looking stem, hence the raceface Chester, I bought it in 70mm as its for my XC machine, its a very solid looking stem, grips my oversized 31.8mm Easton EA70 hi rise monkey bars (new ones after my crash), feels solid, had to put in a slightly smaller spacer as the stem is bigger than the evolve, but on the whole I am very happy with this stem, sat on the bike the bars are now in the perfect road/XC position.

Anti-Slip Decals - 25 decal stripes at 15 x 1.5 cm for bath & shower safety
Anti-Slip Decals - 25 decal stripes at 15 x 1.5 cm for bath & shower safety
Offered by Wandkings

2.0 out of 5 stars A Sticky Situation, 10 Aug 2014
Good Idea in theory, they aren't great in MY shower (hence 2 stars), I have a custom built ceramic floored walk in shower, some stuck down ok, others didn't, they may work better in a plastic shower tray, But as a product the idea is good, they are transparent so they are hardly noticeable and they do give good grip, made in germany so you can expect quality, very thin and unobtrusive, I bought 2 packs so I may try adding a small amount of silicone to stick the others down.

Sealey 3/8-inch sq 2-24nm/1.47-17.70lb.ft Torque Wrench Micrometer Style Drive
Sealey 3/8-inch sq 2-24nm/1.47-17.70lb.ft Torque Wrench Micrometer Style Drive
Offered by Equitech Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars Torque it up, 31 July 2014
What can be said, its a good torque wrench, nice range 2 to 24 NM's, the settings are engraved into the shaft, this is ideal for working on my mountain bikes, to many people think its ok to go 'hand tight' on bolts but they should be aware, if you over-tighten then you run the risk of stress on parts and rounding off the threads, so it is worth getting a torque wrench, saves the cost of replacing parts through being heavy handed.

Laser 0593 Hex Bit Set - 3/8"d 7pc
Laser 0593 Hex Bit Set - 3/8"d 7pc

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Toolbox addition, 31 July 2014
Nice and well made, these fit perfectly into the bolts all over my Mountain Bikes, not really a lot to say, they do the job they are made for and do it well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20