Profile for Wimpers > Reviews

Content by Wimpers

Wimpers

Elegance Pink (Polka) mini design fabric | French Cotton fabric - 140CM / 55" Wide. Per Half Metre
Offered by Textiles français

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab fabric, will buy again., 4 April 2014
Great quality 100% cotton fabric and even better that it's wider than the average cotton! Used it for backing a quilt and looks gorgeous. Also super quick delivery! Impressed and have been back to buy more since.

Fashy Kids School Swimming Discs
Fashy Kids School Swimming Discs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 April 2014
Great product. Good value for money and reasonably quick delivery. My little girl (2.5y) is so confident in the water wearing these!

Chupa Chups The Best of x100 Lollipops
Chupa Chups The Best of x100 Lollipops
Offered by Chocolate Buttons

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 4 April 2014
These are excellent value for money working out as about 10p a piece (as opposed to paying 30p at the shop!). Super quick delivery. Very pleased

Compatible snap on narrow zipper foot for low shank by 60°®
Compatible snap on narrow zipper foot for low shank by 60°®
Offered by c9store

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 4 April 2014
Works a treat on my Elna Sewfun machine. Great value and good quality and compatible product. One happy customer - would recommend.

Knitting Mill
Knitting Mill
Offered by sewing-online

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, excellent customer service, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Knitting Mill
The knitting mill is initially a bit tricky to set up (I had to retry a couple of times) but once you get the hang of it, works a treat and super fast. I would say once you start, keep going until you have reached the length of cord you need. I stopped half way and found it a bit tricky restarting again. But it definitely didn't put me off. I will never go back to knitting i-cord by hand again!!

After RoyalMail initially lost my order, I contacted the seller and they immediately sent me a replacement free of charge. I received it the next day. Excellent customer service and I was communicating with very friendly and efficient members of staff. I have subsequently placed more orders from this seller...all to a very satisfactory standard.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2012 11:09 AM BST