Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
1m 2m 3m Flat Noodle Micro USB Long Colour USB Data Sync Cable Charger Samsung HTC Blackberry Pink Blue White Black Orange Red Yellow Purple Green By Digital Save (3 Meter, Green)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good legnth but it broke after a couple of weeks, 10 Feb. 2015
Good legnth but it broke after a couple of weeks. mini usb end is now a bit loose so it's a bit useless to hold the phone while charging.

V-fit GE2 Tramp-Jogger
V-fit GE2 Tramp-Jogger

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK for our first trampoline jogger. It's a ..., 10 Feb. 2015
This review is from: V-fit GE2 Tramp-Jogger (Sports)
It's OK for our first trampoline jogger. It's a bit noisy.
I would by one without springs and spend a bit more money on quality when this breaks down.

Plantronics BackBeat FIT Wireless Stereo Headphones with Armband for Smartphone - Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good set of wireless earphone, 10 Feb. 2015
Very good set of wireless earphone. I use this everyday at work and it's just perfect as I can hear people around me and when I need to talk to someone, it only need a soft press on the left ear button to pause the music or radio. No need to take it off my ear. I gave it a four star as I wish there is a alternative in ear rubber tip especially when I'm travelling on public transport.
Decent sound!!!

AFUNTA Universal 360 degree Rotation Flexible Long Arms Mobile Phone Holder, Gooseneck Clamp Holder Bracket Stand for iPhone4 / 5 / 5S, Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 S5, Note2 / Note3, Android and All Mobiles and Cameras Wide Less than 95mm, Lazy beside Bed, Car, Bedroom, Kitchen, Office, Bathroom (Black)
Offered by Afunta UK

2.0 out of 5 stars The big clip is now bent after 1 week of ..., 10 Feb. 2015
The big clip is now bent after 1 week of use. It looked strong at first but it started to bend and clip keep on slipping from the table. The arm is not as strong as I thought it would be.
I would not recomend this one. If you are looking for a similar product I suggest getting the other one with a screw on to hold it properly on a table.

Neutron Soft Close Quick Release Toilet Seat
Neutron Soft Close Quick Release Toilet Seat
Offered by The Home Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Jan. 2015
Very good and well made design toilet seat. Highly recommended

Spigen Galaxy Note 4 Case Neo Hybrid Champagne Gold SGP11118
Spigen Galaxy Note 4 Case Neo Hybrid Champagne Gold SGP11118
Offered by Spigen UK Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looking case and great protection but a bit bulky, 1 Jan. 2015
Good looking case and great protection but a bit bulky. It makes my Note 4 massive. I hope there is slimmer version with same design. However this is still my everyday case

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7-inch Tablet (White) - (Quad Core 1.2GHz, 1.5GB RAM, 8GB Storage, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 2x Camera, Android 4.4)
Offered by M H TECHNOLOGIES

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price and nice tablet for my 4 yrs old ..., 1 Jan. 2015
Good price and nice tablet for my 4 yrs old daughter. The original charger comes with two pins (usa plug). But seler included a non branded UK charger which is OK but I don't think I will be using it.

Spigen LCD Film Crystal CR for Galaxy Note 4 SGP11105
Spigen LCD Film Crystal CR for Galaxy Note 4 SGP11105
Offered by Spigen UK Store

3.0 out of 5 stars It works for now till I find a better fit for my Note 4, 1 Jan. 2015
A bit small on all sides of about 3mm, I guess. My finger gets caught on it every time I swipe from the sides. I thought at first it will be OK when I get a matching case from Spigen (Neo hybrid) but it's still the same problem. It works for now till I find a better fit for my Note 4.

Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Case [CaseBot Tuatara Series] - Rugged Unibody Dual Layer Hybrid Full Protective Cover with Built-in Screen Protector and Impact Resistant Bumper, Magenta

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protective case for my daughter (4 yrs old), 1 Jan. 2015
Good protective case for my daughter (4 yrs old). Very good protection at all sides including the front. i didn't have to buy an extra screen protector.

HNPtech Digital to Analog Analogue Audio Converter Coaxial Optical Toslink RCA R/L UK

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked as expected although the socket is a bit ..., 1 Jan. 2015
It worked as expected although the socket is a bit out of alignment and I had to push it a bit. No problem with me as it it's working as advertised and it stays out of sight.

Page: 1 | 2