Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Neutron Soft Close Quick Release Toilet Seat
Neutron Soft Close Quick Release Toilet Seat
Offered by The Home Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Jan. 2015
Very good and well made design toilet seat. Highly recommended

Spigen Galaxy Note 4 Case Neo Hybrid Champagne Gold SGP11118
Spigen Galaxy Note 4 Case Neo Hybrid Champagne Gold SGP11118
Offered by Spigen UK Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looking case and great protection but a bit bulky, 1 Jan. 2015
Good looking case and great protection but a bit bulky. It makes my Note 4 massive. I hope there is slimmer version with same design. However this is still my everyday case

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7-inch Tablet (White) - (Quad Core 1.2GHz, 1.5GB RAM, 8GB Storage, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 2x Camera, Android 4.4)
Offered by ILGS - I Love Going Shopping

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price and nice tablet for my 4 yrs old ..., 1 Jan. 2015
Good price and nice tablet for my 4 yrs old daughter. The original charger comes with two pins (usa plug). But seler included a non branded UK charger which is OK but I don't think I will be using it.

Spigen LCD Film Crystal CR for Galaxy Note 4 SGP11105
Spigen LCD Film Crystal CR for Galaxy Note 4 SGP11105
Offered by Spigen UK Store

3.0 out of 5 stars It works for now till I find a better fit for my Note 4, 1 Jan. 2015
A bit small on all sides of about 3mm, I guess. My finger gets caught on it every time I swipe from the sides. I thought at first it will be OK when I get a matching case from Spigen (Neo hybrid) but it's still the same problem. It works for now till I find a better fit for my Note 4.

Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Case [CaseBot Tuatara Series] - Rugged Unibody Dual Layer Hybrid Full Protective Cover with Built-in Screen Protector and Impact Resistant Bumper, Magenta
Offered by Fintie EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protective case for my daughter (4 yrs old), 1 Jan. 2015
Good protective case for my daughter (4 yrs old). Very good protection at all sides including the front. i didn't have to buy an extra screen protector.

HNPtech Digital to Analog Analogue Audio Converter Coaxial Optical Toslink RCA R/L UK
Offered by HNPTECH

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked as expected although the socket is a bit ..., 1 Jan. 2015
It worked as expected although the socket is a bit out of alignment and I had to push it a bit. No problem with me as it it's working as advertised and it stays out of sight.

FRiEQ® Hi-Speed Extra Long (6 Ft/1.8m) Nylon Braided Tangle-Free USB 2.0 Micro USB Charging/Sync Cable For Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2, HTC, Motorola, LG, PS4, Xbox one (Light Blue/Yellow)
Offered by T.M. Enterprise

Gadgeo Black Gel Silicone TPU Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 with Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth
Offered by MobySpares

3.0 out of 5 stars Good protection but hard to press the side, 1 Jan. 2015
It's OK for the price. Good protection but hard to press the side buttons

Skylanders Trap Team: Starter Pack (Nintendo Wii)
Skylanders Trap Team: Starter Pack (Nintendo Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Jan. 2015
My son was over the moon with this game.

Stagg SMC10 High Quality Microphone Cable XLR-XLR Plug 10M
Stagg SMC10 High Quality Microphone Cable XLR-XLR Plug 10M
Offered by RayGar

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Jan. 2014
Item was received pretty quick. It does what it's purpose.Pretty cheap compared to other cables I've seen. Good value for money.

Page: 1 | 2