Profile for Mrs E > Reviews

Content by Mrs E

Mrs E (Brighton, UK)

Racksoy Professional Styling 48 LED Clip Light Aqaurium Fish Tank Lighting Clamp Lamp Touch Switch, Flexible Arm, 3 Working Modes: Blue, White, White+Blue Light UK Plug
Offered by Racksoy

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but doesn't fit on tank, 8 May 2015
Had to return as clip not wide enough to fit over side of tank

Beldray Steam Mop, 1300 Watt
Beldray Steam Mop, 1300 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars This lightweight gadget is great! My floors are cleaned in a fraction of ..., 9 April 2015
This lightweight gadget is great! My floors are cleaned in a fraction of the time with a fraction of the effort

Sekonda Ladies Limited Edition Curb Bracelet Analogue Watch 2055
Sekonda Ladies Limited Edition Curb Bracelet Analogue Watch 2055
Offered by GoldBar Watches

2.0 out of 5 stars nice watch but not for me!, 7 April 2015
Much bigger than I expected, nice watch but not for me

Duronic CH260 Compact White Multi Chopper
Duronic CH260 Compact White Multi Chopper
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Mar. 2013
A fantastic mini chopper which is very good value. Use the pulse button to avoid pulping food - most excellent for finely chopped herbs, garlic, onions etc.
I can't remember how I managed before I bought this!

Claude in the Country
Claude in the Country
by Alex T Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Claude in the Country (Paperback)
Oh how we love the Claude books and eargerly await each new release! This book did not disappoint and has plenty of reading over and over appeal!

Paper Mate Inkjoy 100 Capped Ball Pen Medium Assorted Fun Colours - Bag of 10
Paper Mate Inkjoy 100 Capped Ball Pen Medium Assorted Fun Colours - Bag of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 11 Mar. 2013
A great range of coloured pens - they write beautifully and are cheap! You can't go wrong with these pens

Norman the Slug with a Silly Shell
Norman the Slug with a Silly Shell
by Sue Hendra

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 30 Oct. 2011
My 5yo son asked for this after it was read to the class in reception class. He loves it and it comes out time and time again. We laugh all the way through, and my son can now read it to me. And the 'twist' at the end delights every time!
A lovely book, every child should have a copy of this!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this!!, 14 Dec. 2007
My son (just turned 2) adores rolling around the floor playing and watching TV. He now has his own special 'chair' to slouch on and this is just adorable!!! Slightly more structure than a bean-bag, this is a great idea that offers more support for the head and back - all you have to do is shake it and drop, and it falls back into shape. O and the cover comes off for washing too - a great bonus!