Profile for Melly > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
ShawsDirect RM Bath Sheets - Seafoam - Free P&P
ShawsDirect RM Bath Sheets - Seafoam - Free P&P

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice...but., 12 May 2016
I ordered several hand towels & a bath sheet, in various colours, & they arrived quickly & are nice & soft. The colours are bright but the towels do need washing before use as they shed a lot of fluff. However, I was rather disappointed to see them in a Shaws store, a week later, all at £1 less each! Also, the colour from darker shades 'leak' profusely, according to the shop assistant I spoke to.

Tribe 8GB Darth Wader
Tribe 8GB Darth Wader

1.0 out of 5 stars The picture showed the USB as a mini 'Darth Vader ..., 9 April 2016
The picture showed the USB as a mini 'Darth Vader, However, when the USB arrived, it was just a flat card!

Personalised Silver Rabbit Hutch Plaque Door 150mmX50mm
Personalised Silver Rabbit Hutch Plaque Door 150mmX50mm
Offered by CCMemorials

5.0 out of 5 stars Great company., 10 July 2015
This was lovely & when I emailed the details of bunny's name, I asked if a black & white rabbit picture could be added - they said they'd do their best & DID! It looks very much like 'Jack' & I can't wait to add it to his new hutch! Very good value. Great customer service!

Jaguar Keyring
Jaguar Keyring
Offered by WANTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Really sleek & pretty. Heavyweight, 10 July 2015
This review is from: Jaguar Keyring (Toy)
Bought as a present for a friend & they adored it! Really sleek & pretty. Heavyweight, so it feels good; well worth the money.

The Vow [DVD] [2012]
The Vow [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Rachel McAdams
Offered by Foxtek

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit different to the chick flick., 3 July 2014
This review is from: The Vow [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Loved this film, which is based on a true story. Just a little bit different to your standard 'boy meets girl' & some very good acting from the leads makes it believable - well, it IS a true story!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars O.K., 3 July 2014
These items are not as shiny as I'd expected (seeing as they're supposed to be ok as keyrings) & they're certainly fiddly to do up on first use! But they hold securely &, I think, will last a good while as they're very strong. They just seem quite large, I guess if you have lots of keys....!

Transcend JetFlash 330 USB Stick wei / rosa 16GB
Transcend JetFlash 330 USB Stick wei / rosa 16GB

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work well., 3 July 2014
Does what I'd expected of it & so far no problems.

Lepicol - Healthy Bowels Formula - 180 Vegicaps
Lepicol - Healthy Bowels Formula - 180 Vegicaps

4.0 out of 5 stars He likes!, 3 July 2014
My husband uses these & swears they make him feel a lot better than without them - sorted!

Cast iron Decorative Wall Planter (A)
Cast iron Decorative Wall Planter (A)
Offered by Patio and Terrace

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but nice., 3 July 2014
This item is a little smaller than I had expected &, for cast iron, certainly doesn't feel as weighty as I'd thought it would be. It's a present for my Mum & I think she'll like it, which is really all that matters - we shall see!

Ghost Stories
Ghost Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars What's to say?, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Ghost Stories (Audio CD)
I just love Coldplay, so buying this album was a no-brainer for me. Chris Martin has an amazing voice & is a great performer. I will buy any album that this band makes!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5