Profile for ermintrade > Reviews

Content by ermintrade

ermintrade

iZKA® - Micro USB Data Sync Charge Cable For Google Nexus 10 Tablet (2012)
iZKA® - Micro USB Data Sync Charge Cable For Google Nexus 10 Tablet (2012)
Offered by iBox Ltd
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, does the job., 20 July 2014
This replaced a worn charging lead for the Google Nexus 10 tablet. Works perfectly. A very good price indeed.

Epson Expression Premium XP 800 Colour Multifunctional Printer
Epson Expression Premium XP 800 Colour Multifunctional Printer

1.0 out of 5 stars Black ink printing problem, 18 Sep 2013
I bought an Epson XP 800 two months ago. Right from the off it had intermittent problems in printing in black. Now it won't print anything at all in black. I wasted a lot of money on paper and new ink cartridges before I realised that this is a known and fairly common fault with the machine. PC World insisted on sending it back for repair rather than offering me my money back. I urge you not to buy an XP 800 (or shop at PC World!)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 21, 2013 2:04 PM BST

Have A Laugh With Mickey - Vol. 1 [DVD]
Have A Laugh With Mickey - Vol. 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mickey Mouse
Price: 4.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic cartoons, 29 Jan 2011
Excellent cartoons from Mickey Mouse and the gang. We got them for our grandchildren, aged 2 to 5 years, and they love them, laughing a lot at the slapstick humour. One curious and not particularly helpful feature of the DVD is that each full length cartoon is followed by a shortened version - can't see the point of this. Nevertheless, definitely recommended.

Have A Laugh With Mickey Volume 2 [DVD]