Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now
Profile for L. Teasdale > Reviews

Content by L. Teasdale

L. Teasdale (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Chacarron (Extended)
Chacarron (Extended)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 16 Feb. 2015
This song was played on the Graham Norton BBC Radio 2 show as part of "I can't believe it's not better". But it made me chuckle so much, I absolutely love it, and so do my kids!! It's SOOOO funny :-D

Casio Unisex Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Black Resin Strap MQ24/7B
Offered by Shop On Time LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars nice finish, 18 Sept. 2014
OK, this is not a fashion watch. But I needed a watch to use for work and wanted one with a very clear and easy-to-read dial. The dial on this watch is amazingly clear, and because the watch is so thin, it is very comfortable to wear. Considering the price, this is definitely a top watch. Unless you're looking for something smart..

The Octonauts and the Marine Iguanas: A Lift-the-Flap Adventure
The Octonauts and the Marine Iguanas: A Lift-the-Flap Adventure
by Simon & Schuster UK

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure about this, 1 April 2013
My 4 year old boy likes this book, he loves to watch Octonauts on the tv. I think it's got too much text and information. Surely our kids need to learn, but this is borderline boring.

I Am Not Sleepy and I Will Not Go to Bed (Charlie and Lola)
I Am Not Sleepy and I Will Not Go to Bed (Charlie and Lola)
by Lauren Child

5.0 out of 5 stars must have, 1 April 2013
Perfect bedtime read. Got a boy and a girl, they both love it. I love Lauren Child's quirky style. Fab.

Red
Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!!!, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Red (Audio CD)
This was for my daughter, she's nearly 12. She loves it. I'm a bit older. I love it! Taylor Swift is sensational, we love her!!!

Toshiba Satellite C855-10Z 15.6 inch Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i5-2450M 2.5/3.1GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium, USB 3.0)

4.0 out of 5 stars ok thing after some starting trouble, 10 Nov. 2012
I'm just an ordinary user, who uses the laptop for internet browsing and a bit of photo editing. The reason for this review is that I thought I had to return the thing, as it one day wouldn't start up properly. The screen was just black although I could hear the "engine" going. It seemed there was nothing I could do to get it going. Luckily I know a fella who's got a masters degree in computer science, so I asked what to do. Well, he did what I sometimes have to do with my mobile, when it freezes; he took the battery out and put it back in again. And it worked! I have since had to do the operation once, but apart from that, it's working fine. The sound from the speakers is a little tinny, as another reviewer has pointed out.

Everything You Ever Wanted to Ask AboutPeriods
Everything You Ever Wanted to Ask AboutPeriods
by Kreitman

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book for girls, 1 Oct. 2012
This book is written very straight forward, using a language that is easy to understand, and I really think they do cover everything you need to know, so thumbs up!

Toy Story 2 [DVD]
Toy Story 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom hanks
Offered by Bridge Media UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab film!, 1 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Toy Story 2 [DVD] (DVD)
If there are anyone who still haven't watched any Toy Story films, get them watched! They entertain across generations, they really are just fabulous.

Short blonde wig for men
Short blonde wig for men
Offered by Shootingduck_Outlet

4.0 out of 5 stars Good wig!, 28 May 2012
This review is from: Short blonde wig for men (Toy)
This wig was bought for an 80's party and was great! It fitted well on my partner's big head (!) and looked almost like real hair. Although being 80's, I feel it could have had longer hair in the neck, missed the mullet, ha ha! But good wig, almost good enough for the office!!

Available Parent
Available Parent
by John Duffy

5.0 out of 5 stars Every parent should read this book, 24 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Available Parent (Paperback)
This book has words of pure wisdom crammed into every single page. I've read quite a few parenting books, but this one stands out. Although written for parents of teens, I would recommend anyone to read it while the children are still young, as it describes how to build up a culture where communication is alpha and omega. So, if you're planning on reading just one book about parenting, I would recommend this one.

Page: 1 | 2