Profile for Clare > Reviews

Content by Clare

Clare (UK)

Profanisaurus: Hail Sweary (Viz)
Profanisaurus: Hail Sweary (Viz)
by Viz

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious read, 21 Dec 2013
A dictionary of the most crudest and hilarious made up words in the modern language, mostly aimed at men its a funny read to pass around adults of both sexes. Bought this for a work colleague and is extremely inappropriate but very funny at the same time... best to hide from the bosses though..not for the easily offended!

Poirot and Me
Poirot and Me

5.0 out of 5 stars love Poirot, love this, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Poirot and Me (Kindle Edition)
Am halfway through this book (via a kindle) and what an insightful read! If you're a fan of Suchet's Hercule Poirot, you will find that fascinating and will learn so much about the man and the character over the past 24 years.
I also have the paperback which has some nice images.

Flames N Games ASTRIX UV Thud Juggling Balls set of 5 (Mix Colours) Pro 6 Panel Leather Juggling Ball Set & Travel Bag!
Offered by Flames N Games Ltd-Specialist Juggling Store

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 12 Feb 2012
Lovely soft juggling balls, very sturdy and great to throw around! The booklet that accompanies it is a good addition, nice and easy to follow.

Non slip safety mat anti slip under rug rubber underlay
Non slip safety mat anti slip under rug rubber underlay
Offered by Goods Wholesale Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 Jan 2012
I have used this for a fairly large rug and it does exactly the job. However check the size of your rug against the measurements of this non slip mat as its fairly narrow in comparison to its length.

Earth on Fire: How volcanoes shape our planet
Earth on Fire: How volcanoes shape our planet
by Angelika Jung-Hüttl

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 4 Feb 2011
I fell in love with the title of this book and knew I had to buy it as a gift to myself!
It's very informative with amazing photographs from around the world. If you love volcanoes, this book is for you. Good combination of science theory and beautiful images. It is quite large, so has its own place on a shelf!
It's a wonderful book.

GAGS Black Water Resistant Anti Shock Dual Zipped Sleeve / Case / Pouch For All 13.3 inch Apple Macbooks....Shielded Zip for Extra Protection
Offered by Laptop Kit UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy!, 4 Feb 2011
Fits my 13" Macbook Pro very well. Lightweight case, soft and smart looking. It has straps inside to hold the Macbook in place, which means you can use it with the cover on. Good zip, not sure if the case is waterproof as I haven't used it in the rain (for obvious reasons!)
Does the job, very handy!

Freecom Mobile Drive XXS 320GB USB-2 Portable Hard Drive
Freecom Mobile Drive XXS 320GB USB-2 Portable Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect mobile drive!, 2 Oct 2010
I was researching for something to use as either an external hard drive or as a backup for files and was concerned that some products were either clunky to use, kept crashing or had annoying software issues.

However, this is not the issue with this Freecom mobile drive!

It is perfect. For me, its large capacity is mostly used a backup drive for important files such as photos and videos from my home PC. Its small size also means that I am able to use it to move large files such as films from place to place (without it weighing down my bag!)

It looks great too, has a sleek black case which has a nice feel and looks discreet. Its small and lightweight in size.

The usb to mini usb connection is a tad short, I but most people have extensions these days so I don't find it a problem.

Does the job you want it to without any problems- and looks pretty sexy.

Bowl for Braun hand blender 500ml CA5000 Typ 4130,4191
Bowl for Braun hand blender 500ml CA5000 Typ 4130,4191
Offered by Seaview Shavers

5.0 out of 5 stars Eactly what I was looking for, 2 Oct 2010
Was a speedy delivery. The bowl matched the exact same one that I was looking for (to go with my existing blender). Great Price!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 27 Jan 2009
The trick with this is to make sure you are in a dust free zone- sounds impossible i know!
It's not that difficult, just dont faff around and get it on the screen as quickly as possible, just use a ruler to flatten it down and remove air bubbles.
It's saved my screen!
Plus its prefectly clear and loses no picture quality on your Zen whatsoever.
There are some over priced ones out there so be careful, this one does the job fine.

Creative ZEN X-Fi 32GB MP3 and Video Player with Wireless LAN Compatibility
Creative ZEN X-Fi 32GB MP3 and Video Player with Wireless LAN Compatibility

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 27 Jan 2009
I've had my Zen x-fi (32gb)for a month now and have used it every day since. I love it!

PRO's: Easy to install on the pc, no faffing about with converting music to i-tunes, just drag and drop your files.
Excellent sound quality (as expected from creative).
Compact and light weight, palmsize
Love the fact it has buttons, as I can skip through tracks and adjust the volume while it's still in my pocket.
Unlike most i-pods, this can connect to any pc.
Its got FM radio, built in speaker, wi-fi, plays video, microphone, photos and an SD card slot for extra storage- I couldn't ask for anything more... except...

CON's- Battery life isn't great. I'm charging it every couple of days.
No mains charger supplied- so have to hook up to a computer to charge it.
Screen may scratch but I bought a screen protector (clear film thing) for about £2 on amazon.