Profile for Mummy to one > Reviews

Child & Baby Safety Harness & Walking Reins BLUE [Baby Product]
Offered by TINASTOYS
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good but tough, 9 Feb 2011
I have used these for a number of things for a few wks now but the clip to secure them is extreamly tough to clip and unclip. good buy and fine for boys and girls.

LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Table (Green)
LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Table (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, worth double the price, 9 Feb 2011
I bought my son this for his 1st birthday and not a day has gone by since, that hes not played with it, i speak french as well as english and its nice that my son has a toy that is bilingual as well. gerat songs to capture his attention and as the legs come off easily, it can travel around with him! Very pleased :)

Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowls (Pack of 3)
Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowls (Pack of 3)
Price: 5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so suction bowls, 9 Feb 2011
I bought these to aid in teaching my 14month old to eat food from a bowl, rather than his highchair, I found that my son got them off the surface very quickly, resulting in food everywhere. I tried it on different surfaces and got the same result. I do however use them for traveling as they r compleatly air tight and dont leak (up to now). So i would buy these for traveling not for its intended use. dissapointed!

LeapFrog My Puppy Pal Scout (Green)
LeapFrog My Puppy Pal Scout (Green)
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mummy to one, 8 Jan 2011
I bought this for my sons first birthday. He loves it! you can addapt what is says, sings, sleepy music, colours, foods, anything, my sons face lights up when scout says his name, and as my son grows, u can change scouts words to suit. Excellent, educational and fun, one of my best purchases yet !

Something Special Mr Tumble Backpack
Something Special Mr Tumble Backpack
Offered by textiles-4-home
Price: 5.35

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Purchace., 8 Jan 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this back pack because my son was getting to the point where he didnt need everything to go with him when we went out, its big enough for wipes, nappies, beaker, snack and a small toy, takes up less room and as he loves In the night garden, He loves to play with it too, excellent buy.