Profile for Deedles > Reviews

Deedles (UK)

Nemesis
Nemesis

5.0 out of 5 stars nemisis, 16 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Nemesis (Kindle Edition)
love Louise Marley books. Trying to read them all now. I've been given some off my daughter in law for Christmas and really enjoyed them. Now I have the kindle its so easy to buy and read.

The Little Book Of Lost Hearts: (a Christmas fairytale)
The Little Book Of Lost Hearts: (a Christmas fairytale)

5.0 out of 5 stars The little book of lost hearts, 16 Nov. 2013
A magical adult fairy Christmas story from this lovely writer . We all have to believe in Santa ---whatever age we are. Looking forward to the next book. Hope we dont have to wait too long.

The Trouble With Knights In Shining Armour
The Trouble With Knights In Shining Armour

5.0 out of 5 stars The trouble with knights in shining armour, 10 Nov. 2013
Really enjoyed Knights in shining armour. Harreloe is a magical place. I always wanted to live in 'Summer Wine' country. Now I have two special places to retreat to. Every woman deserves a knight in shining armour and for all who find one or have found one already are truly blessed.

Calamity Jane [DVD] [1953]
Calamity Jane [DVD] [1953]
Dvd ~ Doris Day

5.0 out of 5 stars For a Doris Day Fan!, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Calamity Jane [DVD] [1953] (DVD)
This was a gift for my sister who loves the film. She was very happy to receive it. It arrived promptly with no problems.

Meerkat Soft Toy Red Velvet Jacket
Meerkat Soft Toy Red Velvet Jacket
Offered by Balloon Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Toy!, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Meerkat Soft Toy Red Velvet Jacket
This was given as a gift at Christmas and the recipient really loved it. It was well made and very sweet. I am glad i chose it. Recommended for fans of the Meerkats on TV adverts.

Once Upon A Winter
Once Upon A Winter

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely read on my new Kindle!, 19 Jan. 2013
I enjoyed this book a lot. The characters really came alive and I could imagine myself in the scenic setting in Wales. It is descriptive without going into lots of detail that might have slowed the story down. I kept turning the pages and reading on as I really did not know exactly how it would end until the very last few pages. I am not a fan of all-action fantasy and this is certainly not that sort of story. It is a modern romance that has a different twist to it and things are not handed to you on a plate. I needed to think things over a couple of times. If you like to use your imagination when you read, the way I do, then this will stretch it as another review said. I am looking forward to downloading even more books now on to my new kindle!