Profile for Mrs Livingstone > Reviews

Content by Mrs Livingstone

Mrs Livingstone (Midlands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Lost Empress (Jefferson Tayte Genealogical Mystery Book 4)
The Lost Empress (Jefferson Tayte Genealogical Mystery Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of twists and turns, 8 Mar. 2015
As an amateur Geologist I find Steve Robinson's books really interesting and exciting at times. This was no exception. I really want to read the next one - does he find his family, does his relationship with Jean grow? I can't wait to find out ......

Legend
Legend

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeh Mon!, 24 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Legend (Audio CD)
Brings back amazing memories of our Jamaican holiday!

NEW 5 x 3 FOOT JAMAICA JAMAICAN FLAG WITH BOB MARLEY
NEW 5 x 3 FOOT JAMAICA JAMAICAN FLAG WITH BOB MARLEY
Offered by Goods Online 24/7

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday memories, 24 Feb. 2015
Great value and will be super to decorate my room when I have a Jamaica night to celebrate a recent fabulous Jamaican holiday.

Konig Aluminium Monopod Single Leg Tripod
Konig Aluminium Monopod Single Leg Tripod
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job very well, 24 Feb. 2015
My husband was delighted with this. He had been given night sky binoculars for Christmas and needed this to keep them steady. Because it was a monopod it doesn't get in the way when you're using it.

Besdata? Ultra Thin Magnetic Smart Cover + Back Case For Apple iPad 2 iPad 3 ipad 4, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Generation - Supreme Quality - Protects the Device - UK Stock - Purple - PT2605
Offered by Premium Out Lets Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and practical, 24 Feb. 2015
I'm so pleased with this. It felt a bit wobbly at first but that was because I was used to a leather cover. It's lightweight, looks good and it very easy to use on a flight or just at home. A good price too.

Bestway Inflatable 18 Pocket Fashion Sun Lounger Lilo Swimming Pool Air Bed Beach Mat 2 Colours : Pink Or Blue (Blue)
Offered by Unique Tips

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure it would have been OK if we could have inflated it!, 24 Feb. 2015
Took it on holiday but couldn't blow it up so I feel unable to give it 5 stars until I have actually used it. I will have to buy a small foot pump to take with us next time. We were in Jamaica so I didn't know where to go to buy a foot pump - or indeed anyone who would inflate it for us. It seems fine though and would have been fun to use (reviews on Trip Advisor suggested it would be a good thing to take)

VicTop® High Speed External Slot-in USB CD-RW DVD-RW Super Drive Player Writer Burner for Apple Mac Book Air Pro OS System 98SE ME 2000 XP Vista Win7 PC Laptop with Not Support OSX 10.0 Above
Offered by VicTop

5.0 out of 5 stars Just did the job!, 24 Feb. 2015
A neat little external drive that does the trick. I know Apple have decided that we don't need a CD drive in our MacBook Pros - but I'm old fashioned and I need one from time to time. This worked very well and for such a good price - I'm glad I didn't go for an Apple model. It uploaded a music CD and burned another one quickly and efficiently. Thank you.

Yousave Accessories iPhone 6 Case Blue / Clear Raindrop Hard Cover
Yousave Accessories iPhone 6 Case Blue / Clear Raindrop Hard Cover
Offered by gadgetaccess

5.0 out of 5 stars but this case was super. Everybody remarked on it, 15 Jan. 2015
I've bought a full case now, but this case was super. Everybody remarked on it, I will use it again but for the time being I think I need a case that covers both the back and front of my phone.

TY Beanie Baby Eleanor - Alvin and the Chipmunks
TY Beanie Baby Eleanor - Alvin and the Chipmunks
Offered by Fun Collectables

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute but I bought the wrong one :-(, 15 Jan. 2015
Cute, but I should have bought a Beanie Boo (who knew) so it didn't end up going to my Grand-daughter. However, I shall find a good home for it as it's really cute and was good value.

Beanie Boos - Zig-Zag/Zebra 15 cm
Beanie Boos - Zig-Zag/Zebra 15 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Grand-daughter!, 15 Jan. 2015
A good price for a Beanie Boo - my grand-daughter loves it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4