Profile for Natasha1 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Skechers Womens Go Vulc Athletic and Outdoor Sandals 13734 Purple 6 UK, 39 EU
Skechers Womens Go Vulc Athletic and Outdoor Sandals 13734 Purple 6 UK, 39 EU
Offered by FYFO

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable and the cushioning is an added bonus- like walking ..., 18 Feb. 2015
I simply adore my new sneakers! Extremely comfortable and the cushioning is an added bonus- like walking on air. Colour is as in the photo and looks great with jeans. If available in another colour (navy blue) I would purchase another pair. Highly recommend both product and seller.

Louche Women's Paloma-Unicorn A-Line Animal Print Short Sleeve Dress, Navy, Size 14

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little dress!, 13 Feb. 2015
Perfect fit and length- though I did go one size up when ordering as per another review. Fast delivery and highly recommend both product and seller!

Sons of Anarchy Season 6
Sons of Anarchy Season 6
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best series that I have watched in a long time, 5 Aug. 2014
This is the best series that I have watched in a long time! Hooked from the very first ep. Although I can't wait until Sept for the 7th season, will be sad to see the show end.

Ice Small Quartz Watch with Red Dial Analogue Display and Red Silicone Strap SW.DR.S.S

4.0 out of 5 stars http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007AQ4DBO/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_2, 22 May 2013
Ice Watch Red Dial Analogue- I bought this watch because I received the blue one in the Ice range a a birthday present. The colour is exactly as it is in the image which I love! I thought the watch face would have been bigger. However, I do have small wrists and this does not look bulky on- quite stylish actually! The fit is comfortable and I would definitely recommend anyone else purchasing it!

Yesterday's Gone: Season One
Yesterday's Gone: Season One

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't want it to end, 19 April 2013
Just finished reading the first season and can't wait to get started on the second season! I really enjoyed reading this, fast paced, well written and leaves you eager to find out what happens next. Highly recommended!

Z 2134 (Z 2134 Series Book 1)
Z 2134 (Z 2134 Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 19 April 2013
Having never read anything by these authors, I only purchased the book because of the low price. But it is a purchase I have not regretted! I'm as huge fan of The Walking Dead and the Hunger Games, so having a book that combines these elements? I couldn't ask for more! I thoroughly enjoyed this book and promptly went on to buy the 3 series of Yesterday's Gone. Really good read and I highly recommend!

Safe House
Safe House

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read but ending leaves something to be desired...., 10 April 2013
This review is from: Safe House (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't too sure about this book and bought it because of the low price. But once I got started I couldn't put it down and got through it in 3 sittings!

Lots of twists and turns to keep you interested. However, the ending was a bit of a let down. I think it could have been tied up a bit neater. Apart from that, this is a book I would recommend if you're looking to fill a few hours.

Toward Yesterday
Toward Yesterday

4.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite author, 29 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Toward Yesterday (Kindle Edition)
Easy read and one I couldn't put down. Don't usually like sci do, but this book is certainly an exception to the rule. Definitely looking forward to more from Paul Antony Jones.

The Wrath of Angels: A Charlie Parker Thriller:  11
The Wrath of Angels: A Charlie Parker Thriller: 11

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 22 Dec. 2012
A page turner that will leave you wanting more! Just wondering when next Charlie Parker will cross paths with the Collector. . . And what will be the outcome?!

Carolina Herrera Flore Eau De Perfume Spray for Women 100ml
Carolina Herrera Flore Eau De Perfume Spray for Women 100ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Great everyday, any time fragrance, 21 Dec. 2012
It's been a while since I last used this fragrance, but when I found it on Amazon I knew I had to purchase it! It's not overpowering and ideal for use either day or night. I have had a lot of compliments when I have worn it and the scent lasts a while. I've even put another bottle on my Xmas wish list- here's hoping that Santa's good to me :)!

Page: 1 | 2