Profile for gB21 > Reviews

Jillian Michaels Boxed Set - Ripped in 30 + Killer Buns & Thighs [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by Empowered Media Productions UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 10 July 2012
This work-out doesn't just transform your body, I believe it will also transform your wallet.
I have been a member of a gym for 10 years now, and the monthly membership fee is not cheap believe me. However, having purchased this DVD - (started with 30 day shred), I am now about to hand in my 3 months notice to the gym. There really is no need for a gym membership all you need to do is invest in her boxed set and vary the workouts. You will get results, and as Jillian is fond of saying.."the workouts takes the place of putting in hours and hours in the gym".
Also, I used to compete in bodybuilding and I had physical strength and was very toned, however, I was lacking in cardiovascular fitness - I now find that doing this workouts regularly (ie. 4-5 times a week) has also helped improved my cardio. I can sprint for 5 minutes before I get tired - I used to struggle to do a 2 minute sprint.
Don't think about it, just get it..
I have now invested in the boxed set, and can't wait to try the Banish Fat, boost metabolism. I have never had this type of thing happen before, where I look forward to doing a workout, even though I feel like I'm going to die whilst doing it!