Profile for PinkTaxi > Reviews

Madeleine: Our daughter's disappearance and the continuing search for her
by Kate McCann
Price: 3.86

1.0 out of 5 stars Let me save you a few pounds, 18 Jun 2014
Well what can I say. This book is more about The McCann's than an innocent three year old who was whooshed into thin air. Lots of whooshing happening in this case. The McCanns looking for more fund money to sue detectives that dare base their work and opinion on facts. The description Kate depicts in her book regarding her thoughts on the IMO fictitious abductor and her daughters private parts are utterly disgusting. Anyone who can believe the story that is spouted out by these people are doomed to spend an eternity as dumbos! Read the PJ files. Not this utter tripe!
Justice for Madeleine McCann
Comment Comments (14) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2014 2:35 PM BST

Vanished: The Truth About the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Vanished: The Truth About the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
by Danny Collins
Price: 5.81

1.0 out of 5 stars The facts of this case are available free on the internet, 26 Feb 2014
Better off reading the McCann files and truth of the lie which is available for free on the internet.
A book by the way that was banned from being sold here in the UK.

Oh Dear Silvia
Oh Dear Silvia
by Dawn French
Price: 3.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Oh Dear Silvia (Paperback)
This book had a heartwarming end and it does offer a tad of poignancy however I did flick through a few pages as found myself getting bored. It's a great concept but a limited concept. I am glad I read it and would say if you want a read that requires no thinking really then get it.

Sylvanian Families Hedgehog Baby
Sylvanian Families Hedgehog Baby

3.0 out of 5 stars YOU only get one, 13 Dec 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
Just to clarify as I fell into the same trap as others. From now on I shall read everything thoroughly. You do get what is stated but the picture really does need changed.
YOU ONLY GET ONE BABY

The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared
The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared
by Jonas Jonasson
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant, 7 Dec 2013
So many of the reviews have summed this up already. All I can really add is that if you don't read it, then you are missing out. Buy it, borrow it or take a leaf out of the main character's book and accidentally, but a little bit on purpose, acquire it.
If you are a reader and enjoy a book to smile and laugh too o even if your a grumpy old sod, brighten up your mind and imagination for a while.

Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - Pink
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - Pink
Offered by Kiddie kloud
Price: 7.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 Aug 2013
Ideal for LO's either during the potty stage or later when converting from a potty to the loo. The step is needed so I would highly recommend getting that too.

Melissa & Doug Bug-Catching Magnetic Puzzle Game
Melissa & Doug Bug-Catching Magnetic Puzzle Game
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars best fun, 11 Aug 2013
Loads of fun had with this. My 2 year old and I play this game a lot together. Great fun

Manhattan Toy Lanky Cats (Ziggie)
Manhattan Toy Lanky Cats (Ziggie)
Offered by Smart Games Online
Price: 8.63

5.0 out of 5 stars FaNtAbUlOuS, 11 Aug 2013
I don't know who I brought this toy more for. My 2 year old or myself. That said we both have fun with him. Yes it's a him. I allowed my daughter to choose that at least.

Toys of Wood Oxford Wooden Shape Sorting Clock / Wooden Clock with Numbers and Shapes Sorting Blocks
Offered by Toys of Wood Oxford
Price: 14.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 11 Aug 2013
My daughter has just turned 2 and just learning to put shapes in slots of this magnitude. Will do her for a while too as she learns to match the numbers

Cuckoo Alex Rub a Dub Farm Stickers for the Tub bath toy
Cuckoo Alex Rub a Dub Farm Stickers for the Tub bath toy
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bath time fun, 11 Aug 2013
Lovely little set and my 2 year old loves to play with them. They are sticky on tiles as well as the side of the bath

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5