Profile for gosia > Reviews

AM
AM
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: AM (Audio CD)
I was not a fan of AM before but I have grown to like their music since they started co-operating with Josh Homme, This is a really good album, great for driving.

FMD Mike Side Table White WxHxD 59x38x36 cm
FMD Mike Side Table White WxHxD 59x38x36 cm
Price: 34.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely piece, 9 Feb 2014
I was looking for a side table that would be classy but with a modern vibe to it. This one definitely does the job. It was easy to assemble and looks great in my living room.

Real Techniques Core Collection Kit
Real Techniques Core Collection Kit
Offered by Lucky Nail Polish
Price: 13.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, 9 Feb 2014
I really just wanted the buffing brush however the blush and detailer brushes are also great. I have not used the foundation brush yet, it looks a bit small and I also have their angled foundation brush. Overall they are of great quality, easy to clean. Very quick delivery.

Shock Absorber Womens Padded Pump Sports Bra Black N4246 32D
Shock Absorber Womens Padded Pump Sports Bra Black N4246 32D

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 Feb 2014
This bra gives so much support it's unbelievable. I am so much more confident and not feeling self conscious whilst sprinting or other high intensity workouts. I can focus on what my training, I would definitely recommend it.

Interpol
Interpol
Price: 8.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Interpol (Audio CD)
I am somewhat obsessed with Interpol and unsurprisingly like the album. I do however like their previous ones slightly more. There is still a number of great songs here. Maybe with another few listens I will grow to love the album (pretty much what happened with their earlier stuff).

W dzungli podswiadomosci
W dzungli podswiadomosci
by Beata Pawlikowska

5.0 out of 5 stars Bardzo dobra ksiazka, 9 Feb 2014
Ciekawe spojrzenie na to jak jestesmy uwarunkowani. Moze pomoc w odnanlezieniu siebie i szczescia w zyciu i doecenic to co sie ma.

Epistick Epilator Facial Hair Removal Tool (Comes Complete With English Instructions On How To Use, Courtesy of RazorBlades4u)
Offered by hastingis
Price: 0.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, 9 Feb 2014
Delivery took a while, I did not realise it was coming from China. #the tool itself is great though, I have bought before for myself and my friends, this one was for another friend. It's a cheap and efficient way of removing unwanted facial hair.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2014 10:18 PM GMT

Remington AS8090 Keratin Volume and Protect Air Styler
Remington AS8090 Keratin Volume and Protect Air Styler
Price: 20.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good brush, 18 Nov 2013
I have straight mid length, fairly fine and flat hair. This styler helps me add some shape and volume and create a very nice look even though I'm not an expert in styling. The instructions attached are not very detailed but the device is intuitive enough to work it out very quickly. With regards to tangling the hair whilst using the rotation switch - yes I managed to do this myself too, but then I realized the function works best on the ends rather than on the full length, just for a nice finish. I do not use rotation on my roots.

The cord is of the perfect length, the only thing I'd say is that the handle is quite large but it still is easy enough to grip. It's nearly half the price of the Babyliss one and I would definitely recommend it (I paid 24.99 on co-op). It would maybe benefit if one of the attachments was slightly smaller to create a little tighter curls should you need it but overall I am very happy with the product.

Sony In-Ear Headphones - Yellow
Sony In-Ear Headphones - Yellow

4.0 out of 5 stars good for running, 1 Jun 2013
When the earphones arrived I was a bit disapoitned because they seemed way too big for my ears however i found a way to fit them over my ear by gently tugging the bootm bit forward. It doesn't look great but does the job. The plug stays in during any exercise I do (running, metaft type of exercises). I had bought a few pairs of earphones and all of them fell out whilst running, these ones stay put until the end of my workout which is great. I would definitely reccommend them

SWT 2X Facial Hair Remover Removal Epilator Stick --- Suitable for Removing Hairs On Forehead, Cheeks, And Chin
Offered by LTZmart
Price: 1.15

5.0 out of 5 stars great little tool, 27 Oct 2012
I absolutley love it! I don;t know why it took me so long to actually get one of those. before I started using it I had waxed my facial hair, which means I had to wait for the hair to grow back. I also used hair removal creams which only made the hair grow back thicker and darker. With this little tool I can keep my face hair free everyday without haviong to wait for it to grow back, I'm not risking any allergic reactions etc. and it's soooooo cheap! It does get very addictive too but it only means I will always be hair free. I'm going to get one for my mum and my friend.

Page: 1 | 2