Profile for Nikki Whittaker > Reviews

Content by Nikki Whittaker

Nikki Whittaker "Nikki" (Cumbria)

Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Shallow Frying Pan - 24 cm
Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Shallow Frying Pan - 24 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but worth every penny, 6 May 2014
I've had this for several months now and can't believe how much I've used it already. It's lovely and heavy, works great on my induction hob and virtually just needs a rinse to wash, the non-stick coating is superb. Am very careful with the utensils I use with it though.

Rapesco Marlin Full Strip Traditional Metal Stapler, 25 Sheet Capacity Uses Staples 26 and 24/6 mm - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 6 May 2014
This has never worked properly since it got it's first staple stuck, now the staples just bend and don't staple the paper properly - I was shopping for an industrial stapler but this is just cheaply made and doesn't work very well at all.

Scotch C10 Desk Tape Dispenser -  Black - 25 mm to 75 mm Tape Core Up to 25 mm Wide
Scotch C10 Desk Tape Dispenser - Black - 25 mm to 75 mm Tape Core Up to 25 mm Wide

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box!, 6 May 2014
Great bit of kit for our office. Nice and heavy so easy to use and doesn't move around - should have bought one years ago!

Rexel Ecodesk 2 Hole Punch Black 20 Sheet Capacity
Rexel Ecodesk 2 Hole Punch Black 20 Sheet Capacity

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Nasty, 6 May 2014
Doesn't punch very well and always leaves a bit of paper in the hole. The measurer for the paper is poor as well and keeps moving - meaning you never get the same measurement for A4. Poor and wouldn't recommend.

Plastic Silver Sword and Gold Sheath
Plastic Silver Sword and Gold Sheath
Offered by GiftLocalUK

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit flimsy, 6 May 2014
I bought this for my 4 year old as a replacement for one that was bought for him from an English Heritage site shop, but this falls short on weight and quality and is already showing signs of splitting.

Bird Bingo
Bird Bingo
by Christine Berrie
Edition: Misc. Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Educational Present, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Bird Bingo (Misc. Supplies)
My kids absolutely love this - they're 4 and 6. It really helps my 6 year old with practicing their reading and my 4 year old their memory. Great quality product too, feels substantial and well made, am hoping it will last for years. We bought Bug Bingo too, a great compliment to this product.

Brabantia Clothes Peg Bag - Black
Brabantia Clothes Peg Bag - Black
Offered by kitchen essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 6 May 2014
Works really well, love the clip for hanging on my jeans, could just do with being a little bit bigger - I do loads of washing!