Profile for Mr. S. Donnelly > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. Donnelly

Mr. S. Donnelly (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE 2 I8160 - HOT PINK LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH + FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR & MINI TOUCH STYLUS PEN FROM GB ONLINE SALES
Offered by GB Online Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 July 2013
This case is such good value for money and they come in so many colours too! Great protection for phone

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So Pretty, 3 July 2013
I wanted a pretty cover for nights out etc. This has a cat on it, a classy lady, its great!

Head Case Cat Big Face Animals Back Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160
Head Case Cat Big Face Animals Back Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, 3 July 2013
I bought this for my new phone and being a cat owner and lover I was not disappointed. Really fabulous!

golden Angel wing with rhinestons jewellery necklace,NL-1903
golden Angel wing with rhinestons jewellery necklace,NL-1903
Offered by Well Done Fashion LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pretty, 3 July 2013
I ordered this to go with some earrings and the match is great! Very pretty and looks like it cost a lot more!

Felix As Good as it Looks Ocean Selection in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Offered by BuyAllMeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 April 2013
As always my cats love this, all 10 of them! I get this delivered and it is a huge help and the price is great too!

SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE 2 I8160 - WHITE LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH + FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR & MINI TOUCH STYLUS PEN FROM GB ONLINE SALES
Offered by GB Online Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Value, 18 April 2013
New phone, new case! This is great for me as it covers the phone fully and I am so clumsy!!!! Exceptionally fast delivery and superb value!

The Wedding Date [DVD]
The Wedding Date [DVD]
Dvd ~ Debra Messing
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars So Romantic, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Wedding Date [DVD] (DVD)
I first saw this movie on TV and just had to have a copy! I keep it in my top 12 DVD's box and watch virtually every week. It is a fabulous feel good film for all the romantics out there.

My Week with Marilyn [DVD]
My Week with Marilyn [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michelle Williams
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars A Movie Icon, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: My Week with Marilyn [DVD] (DVD)
I am a HUGE fan of the late Marilyn Monroe and had read the book this film was based on many years ago. I was not disappointed with the movie at all, i thought it was very accurate and Michelle Williams does a good job portraying Marilyn. It is a must for any self respecting Marilyn fan!

Gypsy [DVD] [1962]
Gypsy [DVD] [1962]
Dvd ~ Rosalind Russell

5.0 out of 5 stars The old one's are the best!, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Gypsy [DVD] [1962] (DVD)
My Mum took me to the cinema to see this film and I was captivated by it! I wanted to be captivated all over again so I bought it and I was not diappointed. A young Natalie Wood is excellent.

Rv [DVD]
Rv [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robin Williams
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars So Funny, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Rv [DVD] (DVD)
This is the type of movie you can watch with the family or alone. It is one laugh after another and the song and dance in the closing credits is fabulous! Buy it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3