Profile for Jim Jones > Reviews

Jim Jones

Targus Zamba 15.6" Laptop Sleeve / 15.6 Laptop Bag in Red
Targus Zamba 15.6" Laptop Sleeve / 15.6 Laptop Bag in Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Padded Well, Great Protection, 13 Mar 2013
I'm going to be nice and simple with this, I've had this product for about two months now, my laptop is still protected without a single scratch on it and I walk with my laptop to collage and back 6 miles a day. So do you want a decent priced sleeve that'll keep your laptop safe? Then get this one, or one in a different colour if red isn't for you.

Kingston 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 SODIMM Memory
Kingston 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 SODIMM Memory

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Reliable, Kingston RAM, 13 Mar 2013
Well there isn't too much I can say about some RAM really, It's cheap, arrived quickly in perfect condition, really easy to be installed into my HP Envy 6-1126sa and the laptop accepted it without any problems at all and the laptop is preforming admirably. I would highly recommend some of this RAM

Ben Sherman Men's Quartz Watch with Brown Dial Analogue Display and Brown Leather Strap R786.03BS

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Ben Sherman Watch., 13 Mar 2013
I bought this watch as my old Ben Sherman watch got damaged by accident, however this watch his much better and of higher quality, I absolutely love the mixture of the brown strap, black face and yellowy/orange dials, which gives the watch a cool look. The only problem I can point out about this watch is the two little dials on the face, these dials are tiny and if you have bad eye sight, which I don't, you could struggle to tell the date from this watch. But other than this minor flaw the watch is brilliant for it's price. I highly recommend it.

Plush Soft Toy Boxer Dog Puppy. 25cm.
Plush Soft Toy Boxer Dog Puppy. 25cm.
Offered by BARGAIN BRONZES AND SOFT TOYS

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Soft and Loveable, 13 Mar 2013
I bought this Boxer dog puppy toy for my best friends birthday as she wants a boxer dog but isn't allowed one, and since she's had it she absolutely adores the cuddly little Boxer I highly recommend this toy to anybody as a gift or for yourself, the price of £20 is a tiny bit high but I've never really bought a teddy before so I wouldn't know however it is a high quality toy.

CHEAP DELL OPTIPLEX PC COMPUTER 500GB HDD 3GB RAM 19" SCREEN WINDOWS 7
CHEAP DELL OPTIPLEX PC COMPUTER 500GB HDD 3GB RAM 19" SCREEN WINDOWS 7

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for price., 17 Dec 2012
This computer is very decent for the low price of it, I am a college student and I bought this computer so that I had a computer for typing up essays and it is very well at doing it, the picture can be a bit miss leading, the monitor displayed in the picture isnt the one that you recieve but it is 19" so it doesnt really natter, the keyboard and mouse which came with mine were both logitech which I was very pleased with, the dell tower in the picture however is correct, however it doesnt have a DVD rw drive, just a DVD rom which is a bit disappointing, this computer is capable of supporting 1080p HD video play back, but it isn't very powerful when it comes to gaming. I bought mine from Microdream and they're very good, the computer was dispatched and arrived very quickly.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2014 11:00 AM BST

Derren Brown: Trick Of The Mind - Series 1 [DVD] [2004]
Derren Brown: Trick Of The Mind - Series 1 [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Derren Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Derren Brown is brilliant but DVD issues, 17 Dec 2012
The show is very good and is great to watch for any fans of Derren Brown, you get to see how his tricks was before he became a very well known british illusionist, its fun to watch and leaves you wondering how he achieved most of what he does on the show, however the only thing that let this down a bit was the DVD disc itself the copy which I recieved wasn't able to play on both of my xbox 360 consoles, which would be annoying if i had no other form of media source, luckily it works in ps3 and any dvd players but its just got problems with Xbox.

Karrimor 3in1 Waterproof Jacket Mens
Karrimor 3in1 Waterproof Jacket Mens

5.0 out of 5 stars Good coat. Good price., 17 Dec 2012
This coat is fantastic for British winter weather, I recently went out wearing this coat in heavy rain and it kept me very warm and dry not a drop of rain got through the waterproof layer, whilst the fleece thats in this coat kept me warm, the coat is mildly stylish for a waterproof jacket, but in all fairness these aren't designed to look cool they're designed to keep you warm and dry. On another note Sports Direct are really good on deleivery, I ordered it Saturday night, it got despatched on Monday at 7am and arrived that same day at 2pm. So I am very pleased with this product.