Profile for Louise T > Reviews

Content by Louise T

Louise T (Dundee, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband - Black, Small
Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband - Black, Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product - shame about the side effects, 20 Feb. 2016
Unfortunately I had to send this back as I reacted badly to the heart rate monitor which caused pins & needles up my arm and numbness in my hand within a couple of hours wear. The strap wasn't too tight and after looking into this it appears that a lot of people are having this issue. However I loved everything else about it and have ordered the charge minus the heart rate monitor. I wish I could have given it more stars as its a great product in every other way but can't justify doing so as I'm still having pains and tingling two days after discontinuing use. There needs to be clearer warnings about the possible side effects of the heart rate monitor. In the fine print there is a warning saying discontinue use if you experience this but let's be honest most people don't read the leaflets that come with these products.

Sampler: Clean Eating Alice: Kick Start Your New Year
Sampler: Clean Eating Alice: Kick Start Your New Year

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 2 Jan. 2016
I have been following Alice on Instagram for a while now and have always found her posts inspiring so as you can imagine I jumped at the chance to get a copy of this ebook and I was not disappointed. It is well written, informative and realistic. I have certainly found the motivation I needed to get back into healthy eating after the festive period. I can't wait to get my copy of The Body Bible in May.

Flex Arrow Puller
Flex Arrow Puller
Offered by Archery World Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars ... puller a lot and I continue to be as happy with it today as when I first ordered it, 9 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Flex Arrow Puller (Misc.)
I use my puller a lot and I continue to be as happy with it today as when I first ordered it, in fact I am happier because over time it has become slightly more flexible and easier to use. It's not completely clear in the picture but the puller has two sizes to slip over the arrow allowing it to be used on a wide range of arrows. I would definitely purchase another

Solid 925 Sterling Silver Necklace - 2 mm Oval Belcher Chain 2323 - 18 inch (45 cm), 3.8 gram + FREE GIFT BOX

4.0 out of 5 stars However it would not put me off purchasing another one as the chain is clearly good, 9 Aug. 2015
The chain is lovely and exactly the size I was after but it snapped after using it four times, perhaps the pendant I was using was too heavy for the chain but I would be surprised if this was the case. However it would not put me off purchasing another one as the chain is clearly good quality

Freddie Fox & Squirrel Print Small Folding Wallet
Freddie Fox & Squirrel Print Small Folding Wallet

1.0 out of 5 stars The material does not feel nice and the purse sits in a strange way once ..., 9 Aug. 2015
The material does not feel nice and the purse sits in a strange way once you fill it with your cards etc. It annoyed me so much that I swiftly emptied the purse and found another one to use instead.

Mountain Warehouse Stalactite Womens Warmstretch Top Grey 12
Mountain Warehouse Stalactite Womens Warmstretch Top Grey 12

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked this top so much that I bought a second ..., 9 Aug. 2015
I liked this top so much that I bought a second one. It is comfortable and fits well. It is great for keeping warm in the winter and for wearing as a top layer in the summer without getting too hot.

Igenix IG7280 Cordless Jug Kettle 2200 W - 1.7 L, Black
Igenix IG7280 Cordless Jug Kettle 2200 W - 1.7 L, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars ... a kettle should and find it boils in a good time however if you try to pour the water ..., 9 Aug. 2015
It works as a kettle should and find it boils in a good time however if you try to pour the water out of it too quickly it spills everywhere. Maybe I am simply impatient to pour the water out as slowly as required in order not to make a mess but it is slightly annoying.

Smaller Size Replacement Band For Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband Bracelet with Clasp / No Tracker--Lake Blue
Offered by XHXZ

3.0 out of 5 stars ... price) and it seems to fill with condensation very easily. I do not wear my fitbit in the ..., 9 Aug. 2015
It fits well unlike other replacement bands I have tried however it became discoloured very quickly (which to be honest I expected in this colour and at this price) and it seems to fill with condensation very easily. I do not wear my fitbit in the shower but I do feel I need to dry it out regularly

Quest Nutrition Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Bars - Pack of 12 Protein Bars
Quest Nutrition Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Bars - Pack of 12 Protein Bars
Offered by Predator-Nutrition

4.0 out of 5 stars tasty but extremely chewy, 9 Aug. 2015
I tried this bar for the first time recently. I enjoyed the taste and I felt full for ages afterwards but it was so chewy that I felt slightly exhausted after eating it. I even contemplated missing my next workout because I'd got such a good one trying to chew my way through this bar. If you don't mind putting your jaw to serious work I would highly recommend it.

Heritage: Blood of Our Ancestors (Forgotten Origins Trilogy Book 2)
Heritage: Blood of Our Ancestors (Forgotten Origins Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars action packed adventure, 9 Aug. 2015
I was lucky enough to receive this book for free in exchange for an honest review.

This is the second book in the Forgotten Origins Series and picks up exactly where book one finished diving straight into action with a pace making you wish you didn't ever have to put the book down. There was some real character progression in this book especially where Alex is concerned, although the author gives plenty of detail into the other characters in the story too allowing you to feel that you really know them.

There is plenty detail giving you a very clear image of the world Alex and her group are living in without feeling overloaded and I was truly excited to find out what was coming next. There is never a dull moment in this book with plenty of twists and turns along the way and by the time I was finished I couldn't wait to start book three.

I would recommend this to all ages although I think this book could be a real inspiration for young adults. Alex is strong, brave, loyal and honest a real character to look up to and the story also brings a strong message of acceptance, just because Alex changes her peers don't give up on her.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9