Profile for J.R.Hartley > Reviews

Pegasus Health Salmon Oil for dogs 1 Litre
Price: 18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Early days but working well, 7 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My mum has a middle-aged labrador who is slowing down a bit and she has long had patchy fur around her eyes and sensitive skin on her tummy. We decided to give the salmon oil a try and after a few moments suspiciously sniffing her bowl, she now readily takes the oil and we've noticed a lot more tail wagging before meals she clearly likes it. Over the last 3 weeks her coat is noticeably shinier and there seems to be better hair growth around her eyes. Better still, her sensitive skin looks so much better and she's less itchy. Really good stuff and we will be buying more.

Carte Noire Espresso No 3 Elegant 10 Coffee Capsules 53 g(Pack of 8)
Carte Noire Espresso No 3 Elegant 10 Coffee Capsules 53 g(Pack of 8)
Price: 18.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality coffee, 7 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We tried these pods with our Nespresso machine and they work perfectly. A good strong cup of coffee and no bitter aftertaste either.

Waring WT400RU 4 Slice Toaster Polished Stainless Steel
Waring WT400RU 4 Slice Toaster Polished Stainless Steel
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A toaster that means business, 25 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I live this toaster as it does exactly what you want it to do: toast. It doesn't incinerate and it's doesn't lightly tan, it toasts. It also does bagels perfectly and copes with thick cut slices too. It has a chunky industrial feels to it and is well constructed. As such it inspires a lot more confidence than our last toaster by Russell Hobbs which lightly tanned anything below setting 3 and utterly incinerated anything above level 4 (of 6) as well as causing power cut-outs if it was requested to toast four slices above level 2. This new Waring toaster just gets on with it and toast has never tasted so good.

Ambi Toys Lock-a-Block
Ambi Toys Lock-a-Block
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, simple toy, 18 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is lovely and evokes memories of my own childhood as I must've had something really similar. It's very simple with no flashing lights or honking sirens, just colours, shapes and holes. Construction is sturdy and will take a hammering from even the rowdiest child. It's also easy to clean it up too. On the downside, the shapes can be hurled as missiles... as I discovered.

Finish Power and Pure Quantum (Pack of 1, Total 40 Tablets)
Finish Power and Pure Quantum (Pack of 1, Total 40 Tablets)
Price: 8.00

4.0 out of 5 stars They do the job, 18 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've never found myself getting excited about washing up tablets before and I'm not going to start now, but these little fellas aren't bad. They're not the best as I still think the lemon scented Fairy tablets are better, but these will clean up your plates, pots and pans to the point where you could make the vicar a cup of tea and know that his cup will be spotless.

AmazonBasics Thermal Laminating Pouches A4 Pack of 100
AmazonBasics Thermal Laminating Pouches A4 Pack of 100
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, tough stuff, 18 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Good quality pouches that are easy to use. Clarity is good and they have built to last feel about them.

PanzerGlass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 5/5S/5C
PanzerGlass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 5/5S/5C
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I've tried, 18 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
In the past I have made a right dog's dinner fitting similar screens and the end result has hardly been impressive. To make matters worse, the previous protective screens I've have started to scratch straight away. Panzer glass is completely different. For a start it went on really easily with no bubbles and the holes matched up perfectly with ear piece and round button of my iphone5. I've had it on my phone for well over a month now and now the slightest hint of a scratch. It polishes up very easily and looks as good as the day I got it out of the packet.

Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Sterilisation Bags
Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Sterilisation Bags
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fussy job made easy, 13 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are so easy to use I could jump for joy. Simple idea and all those those things that have to be sterile before use are good to use in a few turns in the microwave. Why didn't I know about things like this sooner?

Fisher Price Gold Fish Potty
Fisher Price Gold Fish Potty
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great multi-purpose design, 13 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Really good design and not at all clunky or heavy. I like the multiple use aspect to it so that it's use and application changes as baby grows older and the bright colours and fun design means that baby is happy to give potty training a go.

Pampers Sensitive Refill Pack Giga 12 x Packs of 56 (672 Wipes) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Sapphire Fashions
Price: 21.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not the best, 13 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Maybe not the best baby wipes we've ever used (personally, I prefer Asda's own) as they are quite thin and not particularly big but they do the job and don't have a sickly fragrance on them. For the purpose they are intended they do just fine, but they also work as something to wipe down any surface babies and little people touch. They also work on muddy dogs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20