Profile for Andy > Reviews

Content by Andy

Andy

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Essential and around the home a great piece of kit!, 25 July 2014
Well packaged and as described. I bought it as we are about to go on holiday and need to save space. It is as they say about the size of a pack of cards. I charged a Dell tablet, Panasonic Camcorder and two mobiles, a Sony Xperia and a Samsung Galaxy. A port to spare and all charged quickly. The tablet in less than hour and it was nearly discharged when I connected it. Great piece of kit. Early days so can't comment on longevity. :-D

Proxima Direct® USB 2.0 External 2.5" SATA Hard Drive HDD SSD Cable Adapter 5+17 22Pin + Protective Case
Offered by Proxima Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent! Great piece of kit., 4 April 2014
Worked straight from the box! I was doubtful that I could retrieve anything from the hard drive which had failed in my laptop. As usual I had not got round to a backup in months and therefore our last holiday photos and video needed to be retrieved. This was a 250gb sata 2.5 inch drive which I hooked up to my PC and it was recognised immediately. Fully recovered the data overnight. Very happy, money well spent!

Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Headset
Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and value!, 5 Mar. 2013
Simply a great product at a very reasonable price. Mainly used for skype and we have been very impressed with the sound quality and comfort which are most important. Nice looking kit!

Best Of The Corrs
Best Of The Corrs
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Class act, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Best Of The Corrs (Audio CD)
Mixing Pop Rock with Celtic tones this is just great to listen to! Easy listening to relax or make that drive in the car a more entertaining!

Star Wars Episode 1: Starfighter (PS2)
Star Wars Episode 1: Starfighter (PS2)
Offered by CDandVinyl

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 16 Feb. 2013
Exciting from start to finish. Great to be in control of a Starfighter. It's not too difficult to get the hang of this game and you'll be enjoying it in no time!

FoxHunter 42" 42 Inch Quality Pet Dog Puppy Cat Training Cage Crate Carrier with Twin Door and Tray

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job for less boisterous dogs!, 31 Jan. 2013
It's easily put up and down. This was a larger size and a bit heavy but you expect that. The locks slide across and are not the best. Clever dogs might be able to manipulate these. It's not the strongest cage so I wouldn't put heavy strong dogs in it. Otherwise fine.

Trixie Dog Barrier Birch, 108 x 50 x 31 cm
Trixie Dog Barrier Birch, 108 x 50 x 31 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made and sturdy!, 30 Jan. 2013
We were keen on something to prevent our puppy getting out of his room. This is well made and sturdy and I would imagine it would deter many puppies. Ours didn't get past it but I didn't think it would be too long before he would be able to leap over it! Maybe could be a bit higher. It couldn't be used on the stairs as the feet were too large. Quality product, easy to assemble and provided with a couple of spare fixings if ever needed.

Glorious: The Singles 97-07
Glorious: The Singles 97-07

4.0 out of 5 stars Talented lady!, 13 Jan. 2013
I remember Natalie bursting on to the scene in the 90's. Love Torn from the album. I think there are a mix of strong tracks with others not quite as good. I can only wonder why she is not such a big hit nowadays!

Philips AJ3500/05 Clock Radio
Philips AJ3500/05 Clock Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars Big, Big display on this clock & great features, 13 Jan. 2013
I wish there were a DAB version of this great looking clock but I went for anyway and did not regret my decision. It's versatile as you have two separate alarm settings. The alarm ascends from a comfortable low sound gradually increasing to a louder tone. You can choose to sleep to the radio by setting the sleep timer and obviously wake to the radio if you choose. Display has 3 brightness setting for comfort. Speaker quality is fine.

Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes Broschur XL 2013
Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes Broschur XL 2013
by Daniela Jelinek
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Supersized Calendar!, 13 Jan. 2013
Great pictures and a generous size. My daughter has a great collection of HP items for her bedroom and she really enjoyed this!

Page: 1 | 2