Profile for honey > Reviews

Content by honey

honey

Philips DVP3520/05 DVD Player (DivX,USB MP3 Creation and Progressive Scan)
Philips DVP3520/05 DVD Player (DivX,USB MP3 Creation and Progressive Scan)

5.0 out of 5 stars REGION FREE HELP, 2 April 2011
Hi there,
I bought this product yesterday and now trying to make it region free but cant do it. By reading the above comments I am sure it is something that can be done. Can anyone help?
Thanks
Honey

Aloe Pura Aloe Vera Gel Skin Treatment 200ml
Aloe Pura Aloe Vera Gel Skin Treatment 200ml

3.0 out of 5 stars What I feel right now, 11 Jan. 2011
I have purchased this product by going by other reviews, positive ofcourse, and today is the first day that I have used the gel on my face. Unfortunately, it has not proved to be the best mositurizer i have ever used. After using the gel, my skin was smooth though, it felt a bit tighter at the same time. I think comparing my current moisturizing cream and this gel, i would still go for my cream, as skin feels so hydrated, fresher and a bit shiny as well, this may be due to the deep moisturizing agents in it. One other thing i noticed about this product that it instantly absorbs into the skin leaving a bit tightening effect on the skin. For example after using this gel on my skin, I used freederm on my couple of spot area, and I noticed that as soon as i applied freederm on my first spot and started rubbing it in, it instantly absorbed into the skin, just disappeared all of a sudden. SO overall not a fantastically moistening gel, OK to use but with a little bit tightening feeling rather than comfortable and hydrated. I would give it three stars based on this reason. I have a combi skin both dry and oily but dry comprising most part of the skin. I am a great fan of moisturizing products which dont just sit on the surface but work their way through the skin and moistens the skin from within. THis one is definitely would be the last one on my moisturizing list.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars OK let see of it does a miracle for me too, 4 Jan. 2011
I have just bought this product purely relying on the above aresh bano's comment. Lets see if it does miracles for me too. I am losing my hair quite quickly, and i do need a miracle to stop the hair loss altogether. My hair is lifeless and they all become very greasy after one day wash. I have not bought the powder yet , so its just going to be the oil itself. Wish me luck!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 14, 2012 1:46 PM BST

10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat  [DVD]
10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD]
Dvd ~ Suzanne Bowen

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 6 Dec. 2010
I agree with other people on the note that it is not really for beginners, although the instructor does tell you if you are not at an advanced level of fitness, which positions to follow. Other than it is a very good purchase and it has not disappointed me. Especially the pilates section really works the core, After doing three routines of exercise my flabby tum did feel the difference. The aerobics section really works those abs.

Best Buns & Legs Shapers [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Best Buns & Legs Shapers [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars honey, 22 July 2010
Fantastic dvd for hips and thighs and partially for abs too, i feel as you are focusing on your core for some exercise maneuvers. Her constant instructions keep you motivated and complete the full steps. She seems soo nice as if your working out with her on a one to one basis. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.