Profile for Phillip T. Hammond > Reviews

Content by Phillip T. Hammond

Phillip T. Hammond (Sussex, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Pack of 20 Crocodile Clips with Crimp Claws 10 Red & 10 Black by electrosmart® Length: 42mm Including Insulation
Offered by electrosmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Aug 2014
Cannot fault the quality of these clips.
Highly recommended.

Premium Quality Banana Plugs by electrosmart® ~ Pack of 4 2x Red & 2x Black ~ 4mm with Gold Plated Contacts for Speaker / Amplifier Cable
Offered by electrosmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 27 Aug 2014
These are really excellent quality. Highly recommended.

Dymo Label Manager 280 Label Maker
Dymo Label Manager 280 Label Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars A boon for crafting, 22 Aug 2014
How the label maker has come on. I did a lot of research and, for me, I thought this was the best option. What I really like is the way you can USB plug it into your computer and write any font or symbol on the label using your easy to read monitor. It is also re-chargeable, so the only time you have to touch it when it is plugged into your computer is to cut the label off, and of course, you can unplug it and use it anywhere you wish. The labels are expensive but all label makers seem to be about the same on label prices.

Samsung Memory 16GB Evo MicroSDHC UHS-I Grade 1 Class 10 Memory Card without Adapter
Offered by City of memories

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 22 Aug 2014
I have purchased one of these before and they are genuine cards, holding over 14 GBs of memory, not a lot more you can say really.

Cateye Hl-El135 Led Bright Front Light - Black
Cateye Hl-El135 Led Bright Front Light - Black
Offered by GsportsUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price, 22 Aug 2014
When I ordered this I had no idea how small it really is, the black body behind the lens is AA battery length. I do not like the plastic 'jubilee clip' type fitting, but this seems to come with most cycle lights now. The release clip to remove the light from the bracket is underneath the light in front of the mounting bracket, my granddaughter just can't remove it. The best thing about it is, there is nothing better at this price.

Belkin Cinema Stripe PU Leather Folio for 10 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - Black
Belkin Cinema Stripe PU Leather Folio for 10 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin quality, 22 Aug 2014
I originally bought the same case, but smaller, for my Wife's Tab 3 8" tablet so I knew what I was buying. They are excellent quality, offering very good protection, including an elastic strap to hold it closed, all the cut-outs in the right place, folds back for hand holding and has a well designed way turning into a table-top stand.

Kingston Technology 32GB DataTraveler 100 Generation 3 USB Drive
Kingston Technology 32GB DataTraveler 100 Generation 3 USB Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 22 Aug 2014
When I first received these I tried them in my daughters computer, stated USB 3 sockets, and found them very slow. I then tried them in my computer to find they are really very fast at transferring data. On inspection of my daughters USB '3' sockets, they were black and not blue as USB 3 sockets should be, so panic over, fastest and neatest USB memory stick I have used.

official manchester united large pennant
official manchester united large pennant
Offered by PremierDropShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, 22 Aug 2014
This was bought for a friend in France, who is well pleased. The quality is far better than we thought it would be, and a good size.

BBT22C - bottom bracket tool - 20-tooth splines: Shimano and ISIS
BBT22C - bottom bracket tool - 20-tooth splines: Shimano and ISIS
Offered by Summit to Sea - Anglesey

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 22 Aug 2014
This is a very good tool for removing the locking rings on a Shimano bottom bracket. It undid some very well rusted in locking rings on my daughters bike, having been left out through the winter.

Cub Scout Logo Leather Woggle (Green)
Cub Scout Logo Leather Woggle (Green)
Offered by The Scout and Guide Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Well liked, 22 Aug 2014
This is an excellent item, good quality and tough. My granddaughter had a red one when she was in the Beavers so I knew they were a sound buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13