Profile for C. Slape > Reviews

My Mad Fat Diary
My Mad Fat Diary
by Rae Earl

5.0 out of 5 stars My mad fat diary, 19 May 2014
This review is from: My Mad Fat Diary (Paperback)
the first of 2 books in the series detailing Rae's troubled teen years. Even though most of us wont have gone though Rae's mental health issues we can still relate to the self confidence issues, the worries about boys etc So funny and so poignant in equal measures, a great read.

My Madder Fatter Diary
My Madder Fatter Diary
by Rae Earl

5.0 out of 5 stars My madder fatter diary, 19 May 2014
This review is from: My Madder Fatter Diary (Paperback)
I loved this book because there were so many parts that most people could relate to, even if their teens werent as troubled as Rae's. Her frequent references to the music of the time brought back lots of memories too. Brilliant!

Season to Taste or How to Eat Your Husband
Season to Taste or How to Eat Your Husband
by Natalie Young

5.0 out of 5 stars season to taste, 17 Mar 2014
Any woman married 30 plus years and experiencing the odd moment of being cheesed off with her husband will identify with this book (although not that many of us would actually go so far as murder!!). A good read , very amusing. Some of he chapters describing the cooking and eating were quite graphic , so not for the faint hearted.

eFuture(TM) Rattan Weaving Folding 28 Holes/Ring Rope Slots Scarf Holders/Hangers +eFuture's nice Keyring
Offered by SR-Store.

5.0 out of 5 stars scarf holder, 17 Mar 2014
I love this . a really handy item, which Storrs lots of scarves, conveniently hanging on the beck of my bedroom door. Cheap - good value for money.

5 x Interior Dehumidifier
5 x Interior Dehumidifier
Offered by buyabargainuk

5.0 out of 5 stars dehumidifiers, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: 5 x Interior Dehumidifier
These work well - so no complaints. The are disposable, so can't be emptied and re filled which was made clear in the advert. I have also purchased some larger dehumidifiers which are refillable . Not sure yet which represents best value for money.

These do prevent water dripping down my daughters window. Happy with my purchase and would recommend.

Top 100 Tips for Windows 8: Discover the Secrets of Windows 8
Top 100 Tips for Windows 8: Discover the Secrets of Windows 8
by Tim Sievers

4.0 out of 5 stars windows 8 tips, 17 Mar 2014
Good book . easy to read with practical tips for the beginner using windows 8. Probably I could have found most of the info on line, but it was convenient having these tips all in one place.

DURAGADGET 'Tough' Rigid Purple Zip Case With Elasticated Interior Strap Custom Designed For The Microsoft Surface RT / Pro & Surface 2 / Pro 2 (Windows 8 RT, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB Tablet)
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars rigid case, 17 Mar 2014
This is fab. I wanted a hard but compact case for my Microsoft surface. Its a good fit, good design and not a bad price.

York Family Dumbbell Weight Set and Stand
York Family Dumbbell Weight Set and Stand
Offered by Sweatband

5.0 out of 5 stars hand weights and stand, 17 Mar 2014
These represent great value for money. Set of 3 pairs of weights, gradually getting heavier, practical stand for storage and good price.

Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Oil for Sensitive Skin 50ml
Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Oil for Sensitive Skin 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars almond face oil., 17 Mar 2014
My daughter has eczema and can't use many products as they irritate her skin. This suits her really well. Its very moisturising and helps her dry skin without irritating her eczema.

SQPro Luminate Electric Kettle 1.8 L (Amber Orange)
SQPro Luminate Electric Kettle 1.8 L (Amber Orange)
Offered by 7fields Home store

1.0 out of 5 stars amber orange kettle, 17 Mar 2014
I chose this kettle because I fancied something stylish. My previous kettle was just £6 from Tesco, wasn't very stylish, but did last 5 years. This kettle looked fab, but after less than one week of careful use the hinge broke . The hinge holding the lid to the kettle was. A very flimsy design and for that reason I wouldn't recommend this product.

However no complaints with the seller, I took a photo and emailed to the seller who gave me an immediate refund.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6