Profile for Mr. K. Hulme > Reviews

Merlin Series 4 - Volume 2 BBC [DVD]
Merlin Series 4 - Volume 2 BBC [DVD]
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a fan, 21 Feb. 2012
What can i say I am a fan of Merlin and now have all 4 of the series...If this is the first one you have brought then go and get all of the series they aew well worth it.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Oral B care 1000, 5 July 2011
I had already got one of these and was very impressed so i got one for my wife so we have got two now and they are brilliant they time me brushing my teeth last a lomg time on one charge...don't think about buying one just buy one

Samsung Story Station 1.5TB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive
Samsung Story Station 1.5TB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars 1.5 TB hard drive, 18 April 2011
I got the drink it arrived on time, i plugged it in to the mains then in to the PC switched it all on the PC found the hard drive immeadiatley. I have now started to load it up with my files no problems at all. An excellent drive and well worth the money...

Merlin - Complete Series 1 Box Set [DVD]
Merlin - Complete Series 1 Box Set [DVD]
Offered by movielovers786

5.0 out of 5 stars Merlin, 30 Dec. 2010
I have seen this series on the television thought it was brilliant so I ordered the all series 1 2 & 3 (3 not here yet till late Jan) all arrived on time.

Merlin - Complete Series 2 Box Set [DVD]
Merlin - Complete Series 2 Box Set [DVD]
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Merlin, 30 Dec. 2010

GadgetsNTechs 3.5mm Headphone Adaptor for Sony Ericsson Satio, Sony Ericsson Elm GreenHeart

5.0 out of 5 stars Speaker leads, 20 Sept. 2010
This is a handy little gizzmo as you can plub in little speakers or a headset with a 3.5mm plug (the most common plug for headsets) now I can sit and listen to all my music stored on the phone.

SONY ERICSSON ELM BLACK SILICONE SKIN CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES
SONY ERICSSON ELM BLACK SILICONE SKIN CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone case, 20 Sept. 2010
I got this along with screen protectors it is really easy to put on the phone and stops it slipping around also keeps the phone nice and clean. when it comes to a new phone i know i can sell this one as it is still clean

SONY ERICSSON ELM CRYSTAL CLEAR LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR 6-IN-1 PACK BY CELLAPOD CASES

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector, 20 Sept. 2010
This is a very good screen protector (6 actually) a bit tricky to put on the phone trying to get rid of all the air bubbles but when it is on it is great keeps all the dirty marks off of the screen

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cob Barbie, 5 July 2010
I can recommend this cob BBQ it is brilliant just fire up the bricks leave for a few mins to get going start cooking and wait. It cooks brilliantly and even cleans easier than any other BBQ i have used. BUY ONE !

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Mandolin slicer, 8 Jan. 2010
A really good product it slices & dices all in one stroke brilliantly, and even it cut chips .

Page: 1 | 2