Profile for Alemap > Reviews

Alemap

I Quit Sugar for Life: Your fad-free wholefood wellness code and cookbook
I Quit Sugar for Life: Your fad-free wholefood wellness code and cookbook
by Sarah Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Trying to give up fad diets. This one is not so easy either, 9 Jun. 2014
The sugar free diet is quite an expensive diet for people on a budget. There are so many nuts and seeds for a start which are not cheep. I could do the diet if someone advised me where to buy the ingredients which I've never used before. Rice malt syrup cacao nibs chia seed these are in just one recipe. Almond butter vanilla protein powder home made cream cheese. My supermarket doesn't have organic yogurt to make the cream cheese and where do you buy a muslin cloth from. Everything has a delivery charge when ordered online.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2014 11:14 AM BST

Breathing Out
Breathing Out
by Karen Hockney

4.0 out of 5 stars My journey is just beginning. It's going to be a rough ride I'm told, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Breathing Out (Paperback)
I wanted to read as much about breast cancer treatment as possible. I had just been diagnosed with it and wanted to read her story. I'm very positive that I'll beat this cancer. I feel even more able to cope reading Karens story. It's ups and downs along the journey. Mine will be similar, we are both very positive people that's the only way to beat it.
It's also valuable to understand how to eat a balanced ph diet to help keep up your strength during the treatment. Not every one can afford to go to a Harley Street practice for advice.