Profile for SP from Hazlemere > Reviews

SP from Hazlemere

Brabantia Ironing Board with Solid Steam Unit Holder, Size C, Wide - Ice Water
Brabantia Ironing Board with Solid Steam Unit Holder, Size C, Wide - Ice Water

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 31 Oct. 2015
This is a superb ironing board which makes ironing much easier. It has several different heights, great for me as I am 5'9", and I can rest my steam generator on it easily. Highly recommend.

Photo Album Company Photo Store Box Ref 219700- Black
Photo Album Company Photo Store Box Ref 219700- Black
Offered by Office Nerd

5.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD PRODUCT, 19 Feb. 2013
I bought one of these for my daughter for Christmas and she was very pleased with it. It holds so many more photos than an album and takes up far less space. Well made and sturdy - wish it came in other colours as my daughter would like another one.

Aqua Deep 3 Section Stacker With Polka Dot Lining
Aqua Deep 3 Section Stacker With Polka Dot Lining
Offered by Carters of London

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these stackers, 19 Feb. 2013
I have now got 4 of these stackers in various sizes/designs. They are perfect for keeping all your jewellery in. I have also bought them for my daughter, my sister and my cousin and they all love them. I stack mine in 2 sections in a drawer so didn't purchase a lid, but my sister has hers on the dressing table so it was nice to have the option of a lid. They are very well made and sturdy - and come in different colours and designs. An excellent purchase.

Braun Oral-B TriZone SmartSeries 5000 Five-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush with Wireless Smart Guide (Packaging and Smart Guide Varies)
Offered by Zafash Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent toothbrush, 19 Feb. 2013
Love this toothbrush. Not only does it have the clock so that you know you have been brushing for the full 2 minutes, but it also bleeps every 15 seconds when you are using it so that you are aware when to move on to the next section of your teeth. Also needs recharging much less than my previous electric toothbrush. Very pleased with it.