Profile for S. Harrison > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Comfort and Joy
Comfort and Joy

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 8 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Comfort and Joy (Kindle Edition)
This story was disappointing. It began well enough, but ended three quarters the way through. The other quarter of the 'book' was advertising for other stories. This was not an expensive story, but I consider myself cheated and shall not be buying any more stories by this author.

Seven Minutes In Heaven
Seven Minutes In Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 24 Nov. 2015
This was a very pleasant, easy to read, lesbian romance. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I will be happy to ready more by this author

Gloria's Inn (Cat Island series Book 1)
Gloria's Inn (Cat Island series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very, very good, 4 Aug. 2015
A great read, though not my favourite Robin Alexander. Nevertheless, well worth the money. Look forward to reading the next of this series

Smoke and Fire
Smoke and Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, 4 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Smoke and Fire (Kindle Edition)
This is another cracking story from Julie Cannon. I have enjoyed every book purchased. Recommended

The Very Best Of
The Very Best Of

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Very Best Of (Audio CD)
All the great hits on the one CD. Marvellous. Takes me right back to the 60's

Introducing The Springfields [Double CD]
Introducing The Springfields [Double CD]

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 4 Aug. 2015
Some great tracks. Well worth the money

Shades Of The Past
Shades Of The Past

5.0 out of 5 stars more please!!, 30 Mar. 2015
As soon as I started this book, I couldn't put it down. I don't particularly like ghost stories, but this one was a corker! I really only bought it because it was free, but once I had finished it, I realised I would have paid good money for it. An excellent read. The love interest didn't hurt either!!

VonShef 3 Cup Double-Wall Keep Warm Satin Brushed Stainless Steel Cafetiere Coffee Filter - Free 2 Year Warranty - w/ Measuring Spoon and Sealing Clip
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars looks very good. I bought the 3-cup one, 9 Jan. 2015
Arrived earlier than expected, looks very good. I bought the 3-cup one. In reality that means really small cups, but it makes a mug fall for me, which is fine. I like it very much. The spoon is useful too. All round it is good quality.

Such a Pretty Face
Such a Pretty Face

5.0 out of 5 stars Take time for this, 2 July 2014
Gabrielle Goldsby's books are always enjoyable. Good story, good heroines, good sex, good humour.
I heartily recommend this and her other books. It is nice that one of her heroine's is a tad overweight.

Lake Effect Snow
Lake Effect Snow

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Lake Effect Snow (Kindle Edition)
C.P.Rowland's books are always eminently readable and this is no exception. She tells a good tale. I enjoyed the growing love between our two ladies.
I look forward to more stories from Ms.Rowland.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5