Profile for the_shack@madasafish.com > Reviews

Content by the_shack@mada...

the_shack@madasafish.com (Wales, and damn proud buddy!)

Far From the Maddening Crowds
Far From the Maddening Crowds
Offered by OnlineMusicFilmsGames

5.0 out of 5 stars For the love of God, BUY IT!!!, 29 Jan 2001
This album is soooo relaxing, and is absolutely awesome. I have to say that Offshore (track 3) is one of the best tracks on the album, but they are all really mellow anyway.
Definately worth adding to your collection.

Chilled Euphoria
Chilled Euphoria

5.0 out of 5 stars Ooohhh Man!, 29 Jan 2001
This review is from: Chilled Euphoria (Audio CD)
This album is perfect after a long hard day at work, or even when revising for exams! It will chill you out, and relax you more than you thought possible. Track 4 on CD1, Cafe Del Mar by Energy 52, is the extended 10 minute version, that was previously only played at the Cafe itself. This is worth buying the album for on its own in my opinion.
This is one of the most relaxing albums I have, and I have quite a few. A worthy addition to the Euphoria series.
If you like this, try its follower, Deep & Chilled Euphoria. Hmmmm!

Human Clay
Human Clay
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault it!, 29 Jan 2001
This review is from: Human Clay (Audio CD)
This album is awesome! I don't usually listen to rock music, but I make an exception for Creed. Their songs are something else, and the words just seem to stick in your head. I listened to it in the car once, and the next time, I was 'singing' along. If you love rock music, or even if you don't, buy this album.

WAN2TLK? Ltle Bk of Txt Msgs.
WAN2TLK? Ltle Bk of Txt Msgs.
by Michael O'Mara Books

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 28 Jan 2001
I recently bought this book, so that I could send shorter sms messages, but still give the full story. It's perfect for this. In fact, I've just bought my brother and my friends copies, so we can send short messages with long meanings. Give it a try yourself.