Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer (Northants)

The Universe versus Alex Woods
The Universe versus Alex Woods

5.0 out of 5 stars It has a little of something for everyone!, 1 Mar 2014
This book will take you on an emotinal journey. It is a cross between 'The curious incident of the dog in the nightime', Up and The hitchikers guide to the galaxy ! I laughed, I sobbed, I laughed while I sobbed, I tutted and I smiled. It certainely has a compelling argument for assisted suicide. A touching story with facts, quotes, science, humour, sadness and tradagy.

New Car & Van Dog Pet Travel Safety Guard Adjustable Harness Attached Seat Belt Lock Clip
Offered by Five Season

2.0 out of 5 stars It didn't fit my car, 19 Feb 2014
I have a good old standard Kia estate. It didn't fit my seat belts, or my husbands car or even my parents car.....not sure what it fits.
Poor job!

BIMEDA Flee, 400 ml
BIMEDA Flee, 400 ml
Offered by Zesty359

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: BIMEDA Flee, 400 ml (Misc.)
Well I don't know what all the fuss was about. It didn't really do much. It may break the flea breeding cycle...we'll wait and see. I won't buy it again, I think there is much better stuff out there.

Zero In bed bug killer 300ml Pack Of 3 ZER968
Zero In bed bug killer 300ml Pack Of 3 ZER968
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars It does work, 19 Feb 2014
We have been plaqued by these little critters for over 18months. we have tried fumigators, insecticide sprayers, heat treatments... you name it we've tried it. Even had a professional bug company in. The bed bugs do not like this spray....it seems very toxic, and does keep them at bay and gradually over the months they have become fewer and fewer. It isn't a quick fix but it does seem to do the trick.
It is very good value for money compared to professional treatments which still don't work.

The Original Greenback Vetfleece Ideal for Dog Bedding Or Whelping Young Puppys 36" X 30" WHITE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 19 Feb 2014
Lovely quality fleece. Can cut it too size, cuts very well and washes very well. The product will last a long time unlike other cheaper versions.

WPL Owl Keylight - Keyring with Built-in LED Torch - Gift Idea
WPL Owl Keylight - Keyring with Built-in LED Torch - Gift Idea

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little keyring, 19 Feb 2014
Its small and pretty. Has a very good light. Excellent in the dark for looking in my handbag ect. It arrived quickly amd is fun and quirky.

Puppy & Co Puppy Set Tartan 8-12" Pink Blue Purple
Puppy & Co Puppy Set Tartan 8-12" Pink Blue Purple
Offered by BuySend Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 19 Feb 2014
It arrived quickly but I found it a little bit on the cheap looking side. The material sewn onto the webbing was puckered up. I used it for a couple of weeks before it started fraying. It's ok for a little while.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great in my car, 19 Feb 2014
I,ve stuck it on the dashboard. It's just the right sizeand a good fun bit of kit for Happy Christmas.

Junior Guitar Pack
Junior Guitar Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little starter guitar, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Junior Guitar Pack (Toy)
Excellent very pleased with this item. It has proper tuning pegs, keeps in tune nicely and just the right size for my four year old daughte. We can play our guitars together.

Plain Moroccan Henna Floor Lamp - Tube - Red 130CM
Plain Moroccan Henna Floor Lamp - Tube - Red 130CM

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Large Basket ideal for the beach., 3 Sep 2013
I took this on holiday and it was ideal. Towels, creams, drinks all fitted in very nicely. Great Value .