Profile for maribee > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Winchester Goose: at the Court of Henry VIII
The Winchester Goose: at the Court of Henry VIII

4.0 out of 5 stars Winchester goose, 11 Sep 2013
This was written from the view of a prostitute in the time when Queen Catherine was Henrey 8ths forth unfortunate wife, it gives a different angle on the times.

Harlot Queen
Harlot Queen

5.0 out of 5 stars Harlot queen, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: Harlot Queen (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend this to anyone interested in historical novels...a really I retesting enjoyable read.
She is a really good storyteller.

Ring Pull Can Opener - individually
Ring Pull Can Opener - individually
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Can opener, 28 Jun 2013
Didn't get on with this at all....don't know why, but the end of a knife is easier to use,especially on small tins.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 11, 2013 9:08 AM BST

Russell Hobbs 14448 Food Collection 14448 Can Opener Hands Free
Russell Hobbs 14448 Food Collection 14448 Can Opener Hands Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Can opener, 28 Jun 2013
With my trigger thumb problem I find it so useful...in fact I cannot do without it now! Great product. Really.

Futuro Splint Reversible and Adjustable Black Medium Wrist Brace - 15.9 cm - 19 cm
Offered by O.P Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars Futero wrist splint, 28 Jun 2013
This is a great product, it has helped me with my trigger thumb problem until I can have it fixed.

Wife to the Bastard
Wife to the Bastard

4.0 out of 5 stars Wife to the bastard, 28 Jun 2013
Great story, it kept me interested and waiting to see what happened next.i would recommend it. Very easy to read.

Resol "Cool" Garden Outdoor / Indoor Designer Plastic Chair - Green - Garden Furniture (1 Chair)

1.0 out of 5 stars resolution chair, 28 Jun 2013
The design was great but the colour nothing like the photo, it was more yellow than green. I was very disappointed.

Piz Buin Allergy Lotion F15 200ml
Piz Buin Allergy Lotion F15 200ml

1.0 out of 5 stars piz Buin Allergy lotion, 28 Jun 2013
It brought me out in a nasty red rash!!! Ugh !!! I wouldn't feel co fident recommending this product on the face area.

Isabeau, A Novel of Queen Isabella and Sir Roger Mortimer (The Isabella Books Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Isabeau, 8 Mar 2013
I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys historical writing.N.Gemini Sasson, who I had never read before is one of the best writers I have come across, and I am an avid reader, she really draws you in and holds your interest, I shall certainly be buying more of her work.
What a treat !

Great Choral Classics From King's
Great Choral Classics From King's

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choral classics, 1 Mar 2013
Love the Misere...I shall be planning to have this played at my funeral...hopefully many years from now....but you never know do you......the voices on the top notes are fantastic,like little angels.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4