Profile for Pleasantly Surprised > Reviews

Content by Pleasantly Sur...

Pleasantly Surprised

Page: 1 | 2
MENS REAL LEATHER 1.25" BLACK BELTS MADE IN ENGLAND (LARGE= (32" to 36" waist))
MENS REAL LEATHER 1.25" BLACK BELTS MADE IN ENGLAND (LARGE= (32" to 36" waist))
Offered by zack hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right., 15 April 2015
I ordered this belt to fit my 36" waist and it fitted perfectly. Good every day full leather belt. Hard to beat at the price.

Apple iPod touch 64GB 5th Generation - Yellow  (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Apple iPod touch 64GB 5th Generation - Yellow (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Offered by British Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to the iPod Classic., 6 Mar. 2015
I bought this for a potential replacement for my iPod Classic which had frozen up on me a couple of times recently. This is a really good iPod once you get used to the different way it operates from the Classic. However, it is very much more, it is more of a mini iPad and has all of the functionality in a mini format. All of my apps, email, Internet search etc., etc. I play this through my Bose SoundTouch II via a Layen iDock 4 Bluetooth Music Receiver and I think this is a fantastic combination. Very easy to set up and no connection problems at all.

C20-ER25-100L Straight Collet Chuck Milling Lathe Extension Rod
C20-ER25-100L Straight Collet Chuck Milling Lathe Extension Rod
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 10 Dec. 2014
Looks to be of very good quality but I have yet to use it. The finish is excellent and this is perfect for my requirements with a hollow mandrel allowing long stock to be held. At the price I don't know how they do it and make any profit.

Spear & Jackson - Razorsharp Easy Reach Pruner
Spear & Jackson - Razorsharp Easy Reach Pruner

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful tool., 16 Aug. 2014
Should have had this tool years ago, it works very well on our climbing roses on the rose arch where dead heads are difficult to access. The cutting is clean and precise and the gripping of the cut piece is brilliant. Can recommend this item.

50 POZI SCREW COVER CAPS LIGHT BROWN (SUKI)
50 POZI SCREW COVER CAPS LIGHT BROWN (SUKI)
Offered by Celtic Woods

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 16 July 2014
Exactly as described, fast delivery and good price. Can recommend.

201 soul hits
201 soul hits

4.0 out of 5 stars Great music for a very cheap price., 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: 201 soul hits (Audio CD)
For me this was the fourth set of a collection of 4. Therefore I knew what to expect. 10 full CD's for a fiver and great quality music. Inside each of 2 boxes of 5 cd's you get a printed menu with Artist and Track Names but unfortunately the cd's themselves only have track numbers. This is a problem if you load them to iTunes for your iPod. Gracenote doesn't recognise the cd's so if you need the information you have to manually load it yourself. Doing this for upwards of 201 tracks is a pain. Multiply this by 3 and you are climbing the wall by the end if you have other sets in the collection. Hence the lost star rating otherwise a great, great buy and can be recommended particularly at the very, very low price.

Family Tree Maker Platinum Edition (PC)
Family Tree Maker Platinum Edition (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets you going in this fascinating hobby., 3 Dec. 2013
I was already building my family tree on some old GSP software so had a good start. As this product comes with 6 months subscription to Ancestry.com I felt I couldn't loose. I was right, the software and program takes a bit if getting used to but once you get started information comes thick and fast and I have expanded my original tree in no time. I feel I can recommend this to anyone wanting to find their roots.

British Artillery 1914-19: Heavy Artillery (New Vanguard)
British Artillery 1914-19: Heavy Artillery (New Vanguard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good insight to Heavy Artillery in WW1, 3 Nov. 2013
I have an interest in finding out more about my Grandfathers part in WW1. I know that he was in the 70th Siege Battery RGA 40th Heavy Artillery Group. This book gives a good insight into what that would be like and what was involved. I can recommend this as additional reading for anyone with similar interests as mine.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2014 4:41 PM GMT

Howard Leight Leightning L0F Folding Earmuff
Howard Leight Leightning L0F Folding Earmuff
Offered by safety-site

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well., 12 Sept. 2013
Reasonable price and easy to use and very comfortable in use. I can recommend these ear protectors for small bore rifle shooting. For .22 RF Rifle they are OK without additional ear plugs.

Single Woman Seeks Revenge: Another Very Funny Romantic Novel
Single Woman Seeks Revenge: Another Very Funny Romantic Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable and different!, 10 Aug. 2013
Enjoyable and different to the norm. More of a woman's read than a mans. I bought it for my wife and she recommends it.

Page: 1 | 2