Profile for SuzieQ > Reviews

Content by SuzieQ

SuzieQ

Page: 1 | 2
2X 4M 40 LED WATERPROOF WARM WHITE BATTERY OPERATED LED FAIRY STRING LIGHTS IDEAL FOR CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTS, FESTIVE LIGHTS, BIRTHDAY PARTY LIGHTS,WEDDING
Offered by Golden Battery
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm light, 12 Feb 2014
Very pleased with this product. Service was quick and product was of good quality. Bought two sets for an outside porch Christmas tree. Good warm light unlike a lot of the bright white LED lights. Looked lovely. Very pleased.

Forgotten Child
Forgotten Child
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: Forgotten Child (Kindle Edition)
Have read many of Kitty Kneale's books and although I enjoyed this one I found the characters to be light weight and not totally believable. I had just finished reading the books in the saga, Nobody's Girl which I thoroughly enjoyed so was a little disappointed with this one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 13 Dec 2013
Bought this as a present for my daughter to go with a bikini I had bought her. The colour was perfect and just what she wanted. Service and packaging very good.

BLACK PLASTIC CURTAIN POLE ROD RING 37MM ID OD 52MM ( pack of 48 )
BLACK PLASTIC CURTAIN POLE ROD RING 37MM ID OD 52MM ( pack of 48 )
Offered by onestopdiycom
Price: 11.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 13 Dec 2013
Having decorated my kitchen I needed these curtain rings to complete the makeover. I ordered late afternoon and received them the following day! Fast efficient service. Quality was good and I was able to finish the job ahead of the weekend. Great.

PaintRunner Toughie 5 Piece Kit - ORIGINAL - Paint Runner Roller
PaintRunner Toughie 5 Piece Kit - ORIGINAL - Paint Runner Roller
Offered by GI Products Limited
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 13 Dec 2013
This is the third paint roller system I have bought. Personally I wouldn't be without mine and whilst using it recently my son had volunteered to help. He is now a convert! He loved it so have bought him one for all his help. Service and quality good although did not contain instructions for cleaning etc.

108 X 8OZ/190ML APPROX HEXAGONAL JAM,CHUTNEY,PRESERVE,PICKLE,CANDLE,SWEET,HONEY,WEDDING FAVOUR JARS C/W GOLD LIDS by The Bottle Company
Offered by The Bottle Company (South) Ltd
Price: 44.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 13 Dec 2013
Perfect. Delivery and packaging was good and the size was just perfect. Have made masses of pickles for friends and family this year and it makes so much difference to have all the jars the same. The size and shape also look great. When packaged the parcels looked lovely.

Disney Princess Carry Along Colouring Set
Disney Princess Carry Along Colouring Set
Offered by jasmine's cave
Price: 2.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I need., 13 Dec 2013
I was really pleased with these sets. When travelling to certain countries I always try to take a few gifts for the children we meet. I always struggle to find something small, and age appropriate for 7+ age group. This is perfect and will definitely buy them again.

Under The Sea Design Party Food Boxes - pack of 10
Under The Sea Design Party Food Boxes - pack of 10
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces
Price: 3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 9 May 2013
Just what I wanted. Service was quick and the product was of good quality card with vibrant colours and design.

25 fern leaves artificial flowers foliage greenery
25 fern leaves artificial flowers foliage greenery
Offered by floralsupplies
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 11 Feb 2013
Bought two packs of these leaves for display work at school. Delivery was quick and I was very pleased with the quality of the product.

Artificial Leaves
Artificial Leaves
Offered by AONESTATIONERY
Price: 3.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Artificial Leaves (Toy)
Ordered two packs of these leaves food display work in school. Delivery was quick. Was very pleased with the quality and were just as I thought they would be. There was a good variety of shape and colour.

Page: 1 | 2