Profile for game theory > Reviews

Content by game theory

game theory "hodgkin-huxley" (perth, australia)

About That Night (FBI/US Attorney Book 3)
About That Night (FBI/US Attorney Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Julie James, you've outdone yourself.., 5 April 2012
Let me just say, best book ever!!! the previous book was a bit of a let down..it was 80% of her usual effort it seems..but this, is out of the world..a heroine who is smart, beautiful, sassy, feisty and sarcastically funny..perfection!! love the dialogue, the story line, EVERYTHING!!!

The Pursuit of Pleasure
The Pursuit of Pleasure

5.0 out of 5 stars I would buy more of Elizabeth Essex, 3 May 2011
Downloaded the Kindle version as it was free and I love every minute of it. Lizzie is such a strong woman, which I always love in a romance novel. She's smart, brave, witty and beautiful and she was presented with a proposal from someone from her past that she just can't resist. To be a widow. They did say be careful what you wished for.

The hero, Jamie just gel well together with Lizzie. The dialogue between them were funny and witty. I love every minute of it. There's also a scene that was quite intense which I will not spoil. It did get to me, reading about someone so strong being broken. Which I think made this book believable and "human".

Bed Of Roses: Number 2 in series (Bride Quartet)
Bed Of Roses: Number 2 in series (Bride Quartet)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can I just say.. BRAVO!, 3 May 2011
I've read all four of the Bride Quartet series and this by far, is my favourite. Which is weird because Emma is NOTHING like me!! Mac, Laurel and Parker, yes, I do see some of their qualities in me but Emma, not at all. So it was a surprise to me that this is my favourite among all the four. Nora Robert is that good. I'm not a hopeless romantic like Emma but I think what drew me to Emma was her optimism in love. I don't see her quality as hopelessly romantic but more optimistic. She doesn't give up in her search for love as she believes she deserves it, and she does. Which reminded me of Cougar Town where Andy told Jules to believe that she deserves to be happy and happiness will come. At the same time, when she sees something in her path that might lead her to the wrong way, she knows where to back off which shows strength and maturity. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and I'm sure I'll read it thousands of time more.

Database Design for Mere Mortals: A Hands-on Guide to Relational Database Design
by Michael J. Hernandez

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, straight forward and effective, 9 April 2010
I love using this book for my database design module. I got tired of all the technical jargons thrown in the lecture but with the help of this book, it helped me get on track with database design. It simplifies things and makes sense of things. I like that it tells you to focus on the design and also guides you to be meticulous in your design to prevent you from making huge mistakes that will be annoying to trace when you're far along the design process. Thank God for this book, I would be depressed without it.

Something about You (Berkley Sensation)
Something about You (Berkley Sensation)
by Julie James
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh Out Loud, 9 April 2010
I absolutely love this book. I always say romance books are my antidepressant and Julie James is a star!!
Witty dialogues, amazing characters at the same time a lot of depth. What more can you ask for from a book? I am definitely going to fill my bookshelf with Julie James. Pick it up today and you won't be disappointed! It's that good.

An Introduction to Chemoinformatics
An Introduction to Chemoinformatics
by Andrew R. Leach

5.0 out of 5 stars good book to ease you into the chemoinformatics world, 18 Nov. 2009
This is a very well written book and I've met one of the authors before. It's a very good book to ease you into the chemoinformatics world. It's easy to understand without overwhelming you especially if you are new to this subject. Having met them, I would have to say these people are one of the pioneers in this field. They're really well equipped and well versed with the knowledge of chemoinformatics.