Profile for Helen Walker, EFT Guide > Reviews

Content by Helen Walker, ...

Helen Walker, EFT Guide (Scotland)

Heartatude: The 9 Principles Of Heart-Centered Success
Heartatude: The 9 Principles Of Heart-Centered Success

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging, accessible, down-to-earth and practical. Buy it!, 22 May 2015
'Heartatude' is an incredible resource. It's one of those treasure-filled books that you can open at any page and be guaranteed to find something that is profoundly thought-provoking, or highly inspirational, or both! Love, love, love it!

Face the Music: A Life Exposed
Face the Music: A Life Exposed
by Paul Stanley

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 31 May 2014
Absolutely brilliant book - couldn't put it down! I was anticipating this being a typical read about the band and was delighted to find that this really was a book about Paul Stanley himself. I met Paul in 1982 and was really impressed by his kindness and his gratitude towards me as a KISS fan. He took time and trouble out of a hectic day to spend time with me and my (then) boyfriend who wasn't even a fan. Paul made such an impression on him that he rapidly became a KISS fan from that day onward! I was stunned to read that my hero, the person who was so considerate towards me, was actually going through such personal distress. The Starchild persona really did mask an awful lot of pain. I thought this book was great, and I've been talking about it non-stop. Well written, revelatory, and the final piece in the puzzle. Thanks, Paul!