Profile for Aimee Topham > Reviews

Content by Aimee Topham

Aimee Topham

White Gnome Hat with One Cake of Blue Face Paint Fancy Dress Costume Accessory. One Size Fits All Adults. Perfect For Dressing Up as a Smurf.
Offered by Indisguise Party store

4.0 out of 5 stars Smurfy!, 22 Oct. 2012
Very useful product. The paint goes on well, and comes off easily; I used makeup wipes. I'd suggest using a sponge to apply though. The hat is brilliant! A little bit on the tall side, but easily adjusted.

Moulin Rouge - Definitive Edition [DVD]
Moulin Rouge - Definitive Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ewan McGregor
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 5 Oct. 2009
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return..."

This film is amazing and even before the end it was apparent that this film was fast becoming my favourite of all time.
Under superb direction from the genius that it Baz Luhurmann, 'Moulin Rouge' is a riot of colour and music with a beautiful plot.
Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman were perfect for the roles of Satine and Christian, and they led the cast with fantastic performances. The music is brilliant; many famous names are included in the soundtrack (P!nk, David Bowie, Christina Aguilara, Rufus Wainwright, Beck & Timbaland) as well as outstanding performances from the two leads.
Overall, one of the best films I've EVER seen.... I congratulate Baz Luhurmann on yet another masterpiece!

Logo - T-Shirt Skinny Blue (S)
Logo - T-Shirt Skinny Blue (S)
Offered by Rock Star Merch

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 13 July 2009
This review is from: Logo Skinny T-Shirt (Apparel)
Honestly, I love this t-shirt. I wear it every time I watch Smallville - yes, I'm addicted. Thanks for fuelling my addiction!
It's great quality material and even though I've now washed and ironed the shirt numerous times, I've yet to see any wear to the logo.

Cats - Ultimate Edition [DVD] [1998]
Cats - Ultimate Edition [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Elaine Paige

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fabulous, 13 July 2009
I actually love this film. Its songs are incredibly catchy, moving, and are beautifully sung. The cast are brilliant, and you find that you have to keep reminding yourself that they're actually human, rather than the cats that they portray. Elaine Paige is fabulous as Grizabella the Glamour Cat. I particuarly loved Skimbleshanks, Mungojerry and Rumpleteaser. I wish I could see this performed live but, alas, this is the best I can do. Thank you for introducing me and the rest of my generation to the joy of CATS!