Profile for 135853 > Reviews

Content by 135853

135853 (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Knitting for The Miss Rosebud Twins and Friends. 36 outfits for the 7 1/2" Rosebud dolls, by kind permission of "Woman's Weekly" 1953-1959. (Dolls Designs)
by Patricia Evans and Jane Woodbridge.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifully produced by real enthusiasts, 5 Feb. 2015
Lovely book, beautifully produced by real enthusiasts. Very prompt service.

H&S® 2 x Pine Wood Ladies Boot Shoe Trees Stretchers Wooden Shapers Size 3-8 Womens
Offered by H&S Alliance UK Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Shoe Stretchers, 4 April 2014
I chose this item because I bought a pair of plastic shoes which seemed OK in the shop, but weren't at home. They needed stretching so that I could wear them. I bought them on the basis of reviews. They arived quickly and were well packed, but they did not come with any instructions. The company was quite difficult to reach on the phone as it was always engaged. Eventually I emailed them and got a quick helpful reply, but instructions in the package would have been usesful!!

To get the stretchers to work, you have to do several adjustments with different parts of the stretchers. My shoes have now been on stretch for a week and they are certainly bigger. I will persevere.

Teach Yourself Visually iPhone 5 (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
Teach Yourself Visually iPhone 5 (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
by Guy Hart-Davis

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite useful setting up the phone, 15 Jan. 2013
I've used it quite a bit but it doesn't beat the help of an actual person in the Apple shop. Little hints and tips are not obvious, like improving the battery life by closing as many of the running icons that you can.

Rowan Studio Knits, 21 designs by Sarah Hatton
Rowan Studio Knits, 21 designs by Sarah Hatton

5.0 out of 5 stars Studio Knits Book 21, 30 Sept. 2012
Good variety of yarns and styles. I am going to knit one of the cardigans. Nothing wrong to say about it really, if you like the designs, buy it, if not don't.

Berwick-upon-Tweed (OS Explorer Map Series)
Berwick-upon-Tweed (OS Explorer Map Series)
by Ordnance Survey

5.0 out of 5 stars OS Map of Berwick, 30 Sept. 2012
What can I say - it's an OS map. I needed it for a holiday and used it for walking while I was in the area.

Musical Moggs Calendar 2013
Musical Moggs Calendar 2013
by Paul Cocken
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Calendar, 30 Sept. 2012
Found out about these calenders last year. Ideal for your musical friends, especially those who like cats. For these people it's a Christmas present "sorted".

The Ballad Of John Axon
The Ballad Of John Axon

5.0 out of 5 stars The story of John Axon, 30 Sept. 2012
This review is from: The Ballad Of John Axon (Audio CD)
Amazing representation of a steam engine travelling at various speeds. It's the story of a run away engine and the driver's afforts to stop it - to no avail and he is killed in the crash. I bought it to replace one I lost in a house move. Singing is sometimes a bit OTT, but it's the story that matters.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Hardy Crocus Review, 4 Jan. 2012
I read about these plants in a magazine and decided I would like some. The plants arrived nicely packed, but I'm not sure how they are going to survive. For various reasons I haven't planted them in the garden yet, but they are in a sheltered place in their pots and don't seem to be making much growth. Time will tell.

Be-Ro Home Recipes: Scones, Cakes, Pastry, Puddings
Be-Ro Home Recipes: Scones, Cakes, Pastry, Puddings
by No Author

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Ro Cookery Book, 18 Nov. 2011
Excellent little book, I bought it for the Meliting Moments recipe which my Mother used to make when I was a toddler. It cost rather a lot, but it was worth it and I will make some of the other recipes in it.

Filofax Personal Vertical Year Planner 2011 6840211
Filofax Personal Vertical Year Planner 2011 6840211

5.0 out of 5 stars Filofax Year Planner, 30 Sept. 2011
This was exactly as I was expecting. There's not much you can say about a diary refill!! You write things in it and that's just about that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3