Profile for Dominic Foxwell > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Regatta Mens Tobias II Fleece Bodywarmer Navy 4XL
Regatta Mens Tobias II Fleece Bodywarmer Navy 4XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Very thin but despite this, it is a very ..., 28 Jun. 2016
Very thin but despite this, it is a very warm and snug bodywarmer. I got the size wrong and mine and it was a bit big but decided to keep it anyway as I could wear it over hoodies and other jumpers.

Arko Shaving Soap in Bowl 90g
Arko Shaving Soap in Bowl 90g
Offered by Salon Time

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing scent. Bit small., 28 Jun. 2016
Very fresh and clean smelling soap, a proper old school barber smell.

My only issue is that it quite a small bar so it's difficult to move a decent size shaving brush around it to work up a good lather, the plus side to this is that it is perfectly sized to fit in an overnight wash bag.

size aside I definitely recommend.

VicTsing New USB 7 Buttons Wireless Professional Game Gaming Optical Mouse Mice 800/1200/1600/2000/2400 DPI Adjustable for PC Laptop Desktop Notebook - Red
Offered by VICTECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, cheap, cheerful., 17 July 2015
Bought this item as a spare for when my wireless Razer mouse is on charge. It's a very comfortable mouse, especially if you have large hands like myself. the LED glow isn't too overpowering. the buttons feel very high quality. In summary I can say that i bought this just a cheap and cheerful spare but I genuinely do love it and often find myself using it even when my Razer is fully charged.

Clubman After Shave Lotion 370 ml
Clubman After Shave Lotion 370 ml
Offered by Esterella Inc.

4.0 out of 5 stars YOU DON'T NEED MUCH!, 22 May 2015
Although this is an incredible smelling lotion, it is very strong, a few dabs on a square of tissue paper around the neck and ears will suffice for every day use. You might want splash a bit more on if your going out for the day. It doesn't have the same lasting power of some of the other chemical rich aftershaves but it does soon leave a lingering scent on you with continuous use. A must have for true shavers.

Clubman Pinaud Ultra Fine / Finest Talc Face Powder (255 g / 9 oz)
Clubman Pinaud Ultra Fine / Finest Talc Face Powder (255 g / 9 oz)
Offered by Esterella Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine quality talc., 22 May 2015
Very easy to use as it is a lot finer that regular talc, I apply it straight onto the face using a fine haired brush. It helps to soak up moisture, stem bleeding, and leave a soft silky feel to the skin. If you're after the complete barber shop shave this is a must have product.

Nerf Vortex Mega Howler Football
Nerf Vortex Mega Howler Football
Offered by Venture Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars ... remember the original ones being but still so much fun, the whistle brings back so many memories, 21 April 2015
Smaller than i remember the original ones being but still so much fun, the whistle brings back so many memories! A summer must have!

Pure Wood Shaving Razor, Cut Throat Razors, Shavette Razor (Wood-r5) + Pouch
Pure Wood Shaving Razor, Cut Throat Razors, Shavette Razor (Wood-r5) + Pouch
Offered by Sanguine Scissors Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 April 2015
Very beautiful design, very lightweight and nicely balanced. feels comfortable to hold even with having larger chubby hands.

Poetic SlimLine Portfolio Case for Google Nexus 7 Android Tablet - White/Black
Poetic SlimLine Portfolio Case for Google Nexus 7 Android Tablet - White/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 10 Feb. 2014
This is case is perfect. The surround is strong and sturdy, the materials are very good quality. The only thing I don't really like is the "stand" It's a bit rubbish, nearly always falls flat, with some fiddiling about I can get it work, maybe it's just me. Aside from that I love this case, easily one of the best i've bought.

Razer Mamba 2012 Elite Wireless Gaming Mouse, 6400dpi, 4G Dual Sensor
Razer Mamba 2012 Elite Wireless Gaming Mouse, 6400dpi, 4G Dual Sensor

2.0 out of 5 stars Not amazing, 6 Feb. 2014
The packaging is WAY to fiddly and complicated the battery is a bugger to fit and doesn't last anywhere near as long as it should. I got this as a Christmas present and although I do quite like it I wish I put a little more care in deciding which mouse to place on my wishlist. It is very comfortable to use, especially if like me you have quite large hands. But the main let down is definately the battery life, I find myself having to put it on charge every night and switch over to my tried and tested trust wireless mouse which just takes a single AA battery and lasts weeks.

Update. After two months the scroll wheel has developed a really annoying squeak when you spin it. You can't get into it to put a dab of oil on. Grrr.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality good price., 28 Jun. 2013
I bought this as an educational aide teaching astronomy, the light is fantastic. Very very bright and very clear. At night there is a very visible beam which is great. My only problem is that the laser itself "overheats" where the beam won't be as bright and it takes a few minutes to "cool down" before it can used again at its full brightness. There is no actual heat from the device just can't think of a better way to describe it. Other than that a great laser for the price.

Page: 1 | 2