Profile for Tabitha > Reviews

Content by Tabitha

Tabitha

Page: 1 | 2
Weight Watchers: The Simple Start Plan To Lose 15 Lbs. In The First 2-Weeks! (Weight Watchers, Recipes, Simple Start, Weight Loss Motivation, Weight Loss, Loss Tips, Weight Watchers For Beginners)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cookbook For Weight Watchers, 30 Jan. 2016
This book is a must have. It is beneficial to help you lose and maintain your weight, and helps make it easy to stay on target. I made the mushroom lasagna yesterday for dinner, it was a big hit. My family loved it!

Ultra Strong Male Virility Supplement by Vigostren® - Sexual Performance Enhancement Pills - Food Supplement - Testosterone Booster - Best Sexual Stimulant for Men
Offered by Evu Nutrition Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Bodybuilding, 24 Nov. 2015
My husband was once a body builder and has since decided that he needed to build more muscle to help him do that he bought the Ultra Stron Male Virility Supplement. He is very happy with the results that he is seeing. I would recommend these to anyone who is going to be bodybuilding, it is a great addition to the regular supplements.

iPad Air / Air 2 Stand Mount Holder by XVIDA Boomerang 3 Viewing angles integrated Magnetic Mounting System Including Multi Surface Mount Solution, Smart Cover compatible, Mount anywhere anytime (iPad Air 2, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stand, 4 Mar. 2015
Definitely the best stand I have seen so far!
Very cool that I can now mount my Air on the fridge while cooking.
Worth every penny:)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Mice are gone, 9 Feb. 2015
We had a mouse that kept getting into our silverware drawer. Nothing we did seemed to help. After using this stuff once, it hasn’t been back. Simple, effective and easy-to-use. What more could you ask for in a rodent spray? I love this stuff.

GreatShield Quick Grip (1 Touch Trigger) Windshield Dashboard Car Mount for Apple iPhone 6 / 6s, Galaxy S6 / S5, Moto G (2015) / Moto X (2014), Nexus 5X, Sony Xperia Z5/Z3, Lumia 550 and More

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for my Nexus, 6 Feb. 2015
It is the best car mount shield I have come across. From the first day, till now, it is working great. Besides being light weighted, it can hold the weight of my smart phone easily. It is resist high heat, thus keeping still even on hot days.

Learn Spanish In a Week: The Beginners Course to Becoming a Fluent Speaker, the Fun Way

5.0 out of 5 stars Spanish The fun Way!!, 10 Sept. 2014
I was having a hard time learning spanish and thought would get some help. Someone had mentioned this book to me and thought i would check it out. I purchased this book and it really helped. This book made spanish so much more fun and exciting that I learned a whole lot more than I already knew and I am ready to start speaking basic spanish. I like the fact that i could take it with me and that I was small enough to fit in my purse. I can't wait to try out my spanish. I am definatly going to pass the word along about this spanish book.

100 Fantastic Stories for 4-8 Year Olds. Perfectly Written and Illustrated for Toddlers

5.0 out of 5 stars Short Amazing stories, 15 April 2013
I came acrossed this book when I was looking for something that I could read to my daughter for bed time. We read the first 2 story's the first night and she wanted me to read more!!! These are great children's stories. I would definitely recommend this book to someone that is look to read great stories to there children.

Kindle Fire HD Guide Book. 150+ Need to Know Tips (Regularly Updated)
Kindle Fire HD Guide Book. 150+ Need to Know Tips (Regularly Updated)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome Information, 12 April 2013
When I got my kindle Fire HD, I didn't know anything about it!! I played with it trying to figure it out, but I still didn't know what I was doing. I just only knew the basics. I happen to have come across this book on the Guidebook kindle fire HD. I downloaded it and gave it a try. I was Amazed at how much information I didn't know about My kindle Fire HD. This book opened my eyes and let me know How much more awsome my kindle was. I am glad I purchased this book. This was the best investment I made!!!

French Words, Phrases and Sentences. 1000+
French Words, Phrases and Sentences. 1000+

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Impromptus, 25 Oct. 2012
This book is perfect for impromptu conversations because it enlists phrases or sentences in common French conversations. The moment I downloaded French Words Phrases Sentences ebook to my kindle I'm already amazed how it made learning French simple and easy! What I also liked about this book is that the French words or phrases are from the actual words and phrases coming from day to day conversations of French people and you will not confuse yourself with looking up a dictionary anymore. I strongly recommend this to both beginners and advance learners because it is simple fantastic and easy to learn French with!

Perfect Gluten Free Cakes. 50+ Favorite Recipes
Perfect Gluten Free Cakes. 50+ Favorite Recipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Eating what I love!!, 23 Oct. 2012
This book surprised me on how cakes can be made from alternative ingredients aside from the commercialized or common ones I learned from TV shows! The book presents over 50 gluten free recipes and it never fails to amuse me every time! Perfect Gluten Favorite Recipes made it easy from me to live a lifestyle gluten free and still enjoy eating the things I like. The cakes amazingly tastes great and you would have never thought they were gluten free! This book is a great find and an amazing buy. I truly recommend this fantastic book, you'll never regret having one!

Page: 1 | 2